• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. udjlax

clutch bleeding problem

I have a 95 ford ranger, had to replace the clutch master cylinder because the inlet from the resevoir on the master cylinder broke off. Got the new master cylinder in. Can't get it to bleed. I understand the fact that air gets stuck in the top of the master cylinder and it is a pain to bleed. I...
  2. udjlax

bronco fuel tank in ranger

Hello I'm looking to make kind of a cheap fuel cell (not for safety, but just to locate it in the bed) and im can get a bronco fuel tank for pretty cheap. im wondering if the fuel pump/ sending unit from a fullsize bronco will work with my stock 95 ranger system. im hoping i can just extend the...
  3. udjlax

dana 35 axle shaft. NEED HELP.

so when i was wheeling today, i lost 4wd. once i got back to the shop to check everything out, i realized the passenger side shaft had moved in towards the diff, breaking the splined washer, and knocking off the c clip. it pulled the axle out of the hub, which is why i lost 4wd. (i think it...
  4. udjlax

D44 TTB swap??

how would you move the bucket off of the frame? just a steel spacer? and 1-2" per side, or total?
  5. udjlax

my 95 ranger build

I have had it for about 2 years now. 4.0L ohv/ 5 speed. stock axles (for now) and about 203,000 miles. still stock: [/IMG] 4" skyjacker lift: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] stock 2wd ranger: [/IMG] some flex: [/IMG] Badlands offroad park october 2010: [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]...
  6. udjlax

wheeling in Lima

anybody in the lima ohio area know of anywhere to go offroading? i recently moved here for school (unoh) and am wondering if there is anywhere around to do some offroading. nothing crazy, i don't have a super built rig, and it is a daily driver. just something to have a little fun LEGALLY...
  7. udjlax

m5od-r1 clutch line troubles

ok, so i'm replacing my clutch, and while removing the trans the hydraulic line was damaged. my question is, can i replace just the line, or do i have to replace the master cylinder and line as one piece? any responses greatly appreciated.
  8. udjlax

4x4 coils?

i'm putting a lift kit on my 95 4x4 with a 4.0L and a buddy of mine is interested in the stock coil springs from it if it will give his truck some lift. he has a 93 2wd with a 4cyl. i'm hoping it will because he has some braided extended brake lines to trade for them. thanks for the info.
  9. udjlax

explorer leafs + ?

I have a 95 ranger and i'm putting a skyjacker 4" susp lift on it. so it will be 4" coils up front, plus 1" of spacer (washers). I noticed while doing it that half of the 2nd leaf on my passenger side leaf spring is gone. since i don't like the idea of 2 blocks anyways. what is a good option...
  10. udjlax

95-97 2" body lift?

why do they only make 3" body lifts for 95-97? i would like a 2". i would consider making one, but first i want to find out if there is a particular reason they don't make them. thanks.
  11. udjlax

Hey Guys

hey, my name is josh, I have a 1995 ranger super cab, it's got the 4.0L with a manual trans and it is ofcourse 4x4. I have only had it for a couple months, and it is a great truck, even tho it has 190,000 on the clock. It is still stock for now, within the next couple weeks it is going up 4"...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad