• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94 ranger right brake blinker light

hello there. i cant for the life figure out my problem here.. i have a 94 ranger and my right brake and blinker are not working i converted to a 2 bulb setup with the trailer harness and i went to the l1224r led bulbs.. does anyone know where i can get i wire diagram? or anybody had the same...
  2. 91 ranger cruise control

hello there. i swapped a m5r1 in my 91 4.0 ranger where there used to be a a4ld living.. now my cruise dont work anymore.. i looked all over for wiring diagrams but come up emty handed. would anyone know how i can get it back to work? thank you.
  3. 91 4.0 manual swap

hey there, i am swapping an m5r1 in place of a a4ld . now what ecm do i need? do i need a specific 91 ranger mt ecm? can it be out of an 91 explorer mt? or does somebody knows the ecm code i need to look for? thank you.
  4. EB44 + 78 knuckle = bad camber

i had the same isue. i used some shims bought from rockauto and fixed the problem. just have to measure how big they need to be. am pretty sure i got the biggest ones they had and now i got no problem.
  5. BBK headers exhaust flange

hello, I recently bought a set of BBK headers for my 4.0. They did not come with the y-pipe so I am just going to fab one myself but I can not find any exhaust flanges for it anywhere. The inside diameter is 2", I haven't taken the stock y-pipe of the truck yet so im not sure if those will fit...
  6. Burning coolant problem

Hello, Alright so i took a trip to a friends house a while ago my truck always gets really good gas mileage (20mpg) and on the way there and back it took more than a tank and it usually takes about a half tank. Then my truck sat for a while and i was going to drive it to town and right after i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad