• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rjppunk

Selling my ranger

Haven't been on this site in a long time, but I'm finally selling my pickup. Was curious if anyone had an unlimited carfax account to lend me a hand?
  2. rjppunk

Gauge lights went out at once

Most of the lights on my dash all went out at once, only lights still working are the directionals, door open light, hazards, and 4x4. Even the noise that tells me I'm an idiot and left my lights on doesn't work. Kind of a pain when I can't tell how fast I'm going at night, or trying to put it...
  3. rjppunk

first gen 4runner

Can't sleep so I've been looking at craigslist for my xmas toys. I was thinking of getting a 4runner for something to ride as I work on my ranger. The forums i found for them are no where near trs so I figured I'd shoot in the dark and see if anyone knew much about em...
  4. rjppunk

My next project

Friend of mine wants me to do a system in his Jetta GLI, was thinking a single peerless 10" http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=264-1106&FTR=&CFID=18007093&CFTOKEN=81123309 An MB Quartz component set http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8920_MB+Quart+PVF+213.html Aurasound...
  5. rjppunk

Signals are out

My turn signals stopped working today, I checked the fuse and its good, also my hazards dont work either which make me suspect it's not the multi function switch. Anyone else have this issue?
  6. rjppunk

Looking for some tips

I'm toying around with the idea of doing a 302 swap with brandy spanking new equipment. After looking around in the tech articles I understand that my transmission needs to be swapped. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around swapping my existing tranny to maybe a c4. Not sure if I can...
  7. rjppunk

I'm a newbie

I tried looking through the threads for my answer but I always get confused so bear with me. I have a 1997 auto ranger and the electric 4wd is pissing me off more and more. Is it possible for me to put in a manual transfer case and if so how hard is to do and obtain the parts? lookin in the...
  8. rjppunk

need some info on these shocks

http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/MkMdlYrSearchCmd?storeId=10001&catalogId=10002&langId=-1&N=1559162+4294966412+3010294&Ne=3010242&redirect=false&searchType=MkMdlYrSearch my front right shock is dying on me and I'm replacing the front two shocks, but what is the difference between...
  9. rjppunk

sticky for sub mounts on single cabs

what I want to see are peoples set ups. Sub brands w/ model numbers and real stats not peak and max, enclosures w/ dimensions, amps brands w/ model numbers real stats and mount locations. Possibly how you ran your wiring. Leave head units out of this. Pictures help a lot. What I -don't-...
  10. rjppunk

can we get a sticky for regular cab shallow mount subs

seriously it's getting annoying
  11. rjppunk

Swapping out the manifold for headers

any problems I should know about? I've heard I may have to worry about the o2 sensor and possibly that the manifold is aluminum and I could easily break off the bolts. http://www.jegs.com/i/Hedman/500/89610/10002/-1 they make an o2 sensor fitting but i dont want to buy something i dont need...
  12. rjppunk

anyone in vermont need a free exhaust?

Put in my duraflow catback this afternoon and took out the old one. its in a few pieces and needs welding but other than that its fine. PM me if you want it otherwise its going to scrap
  13. rjppunk

popped the 4wheelin cherry

took my truck muddin up mt euphrum in springfield vt, like most fords the 4wd didnt engage (i wish it had a shift stick like the cherokees do for awd) so I went 3/4 of the way up the mt in 2wd. The last lil bit I got the 4wd to engage and she pulled like a champ. Took a different trail down...
  14. rjppunk

Ranger makes a humming noise.

My ranger makes a humming noise when I'm not accelerating ie right when I start it and driving it under 15 mph. Is it the alternator?
  15. rjppunk

Top 5 least favorite cars

1) Any "tricked out" Honda Civic 2) Same goes for Scions 3) Lexus' because they are camry's with leather 4) Chevy s10 5) PT cruiser lemme know what yours are
  16. rjppunk

Getting a puppy soon

If everything works out I'm getting this puppy for my graduation/21 birthday. She's a newfie husky mix and I think I'm going to name her Dana
  17. rjppunk

Double DIN radio install on a 97 ranger

Original poster: rjppunk Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full responsibility if anything is...
  18. rjppunk

Avic-f700bt

I wired up my HU last night temporarily so I could at least listen to the radio in my rig. I did the parking break bypass, wired everything up properly and tested the connections with a multimeter. Tried turning the HU on and I get nothing... I'm not sure what the problem could be, this is a...
  19. rjppunk

Transfer case problems

Let me start this out with the fact that I know nothing about transfer cases. With that being said I put my truck into 4x4 for the first time today with my warn manual hubs. I don't know how long its been since it was in 4x4, I bought it in february with the auto hubs blown so it could have...
  20. rjppunk

easy question

So basically my dome light has no bulbs in it when I bought my rig. 1997 ranger 4.0 ext cab. Anyone know what bulb sizes they are off hand?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad