• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. unknown vacuum line

2003 2.3 liter ranger i know ive got all sorts of vacuum problems so im just trying to find what i can and fix em one at a time. i found a line coming off the back of the intake manifold (between engine and firewall) capped off with a bolt. i have all sorts of codes being thrown, i can list em...
  2. valves are talkin back

after cleaning out my washer fluid pump, i turned the motor on, and let it idle, and listened to it. it sounds like valves rattling. well, im positive it's valvetrain i hear, is it imperative to get this fixed right away, eventually or not worry about it? if it does need to be done, i've...
  3. 2.3 ltr performance parts

anyone know someone online that sell perfromance parts, such as cams, valves, etc... online?? places like edelbrock or summit don't sell stuff for my size or year motor.
  4. CB radio power

wasn't sure where to put this, but i had the power hooked directly onto the battery head, pos and neg. now the battery won't charge b/c of the buildup. i want to to tie it into the fuse box somehow, or whatever is the best way to fuse it. how do i do it? thanks
  5. shaky oil pressure

'03 2.9 ltr ranger 2wd happens mostly when accelerating, but the needle is always shaky, most a little above halfway between L and H. also, shouldn't have anything to do with it, but maybe it will, sometime when headed home i go about 70 for 10 minutes then slow down and the truck shuts...
  6. '03 2.3 picture w. turbo

i'd been wondering about installing turbo, along with a cold air intake to my 2.3 ranger. it's a 4 cyl. so my exhaust and intake both come and go on the passenger side. however. there is no way to make a direct connection for the shaft from exhaust fan to intake fan. i could take a/c out...
  7. fuel pressure

just lifted some plugs on my 2003, 2.3 liter, 2wd ranger. they're about 3 months old, and blacker than all get out. i', not all that mechanically knowledged, but could i lower fuel pressure? if so how do i do it? i'm not sayin that's what needs to be done, but i want my engine to run as best...
  8. 2wd-4wd

future plan for my ranger, after buying a new f.150 ot f.250, involve putting everything mechanical onto a new buggy frame to hunt off of, and go through lots of mud.:icon_hornsup: would it be possible to take an axle off a 4wd ranger, of the same year and model, swap it out w/ mine, add a...
  9. whats it called

just put a new motor in the truck, and upon the job, the rubber peice that goes on the outside, driverside of the trans was misplaced, not to be found again. i cant get anyone at at store3 to understand what im talkin about, any one know what it's called?
  10. engine temp gauge not working

after a loooooong job of replacing the motor , i cant believe how little is still not right. my check engine light is on, of course, advanced aouto parts told me it was the engine temp guage and the intake manifold was tuck open. i've been driving it all day, and it runs fine. im thinkin if i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad