• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 85DANGERanger

couple questions about eb dana44 and 9'' swap

well ill be doin this swap here very soon. my main concern is driveshafts. what will i have to do for driveshafts?? will i have to get custom driveshafts or is there a stock set of driveshafts i could use? another concern is radius arms, can i use 78-79 f150 or bronco radius arms and brackets...
  2. 85DANGERanger

is there a bronco only junkyard anywhere??

i thought i remember a really old episode of trucks on spike t.v. were they went to a Bronco only junkyard somewhere in tennessee. am i right?? if so where is it at?
  3. 85DANGERanger

pics of my weekend off-road trip

Went to haspin acres this weekend with some buddies and finally got to drive and wheel the B2 for the first time. unfortunetly it ended quick because of the front right axle u-joint ears breaking , but i wheeled with it in 2wd pretty much the whole weekend and it didnt do to bad for what i...
  4. 85DANGERanger

1989 BII drive shaft length??

anyone know the length of the driveshaft??? i have the FM146 trans. i believe, with a manual T-case.
  5. 85DANGERanger

dana 28 u joint question.

so im about to change my outer u joint on the passenger side. do i have to drop the center section or does the axle shaft come apart in two after the inner u joint?? if i drop the center section, would i have to remove the driverside axle shaft??
  6. 85DANGERanger

2.8 lifter tapping lead to dead cylinder??

well about an hour ago, me and my buddy were passing through town and spotted a 84' 4x4 ranger for sale for $400. it looked clean, figure there was some type of problem with it being so cheap. but after talking to the owner, he was just hurting for money. so we took it off his hands in the 10...
  7. 85DANGERanger

just how bad is the D28??

well i hear nothing but bad things about it, im about to go on a off road trip with some buddies in about 3 weeks and been worried sick that im just gunna break axles shafts and be done the first couple hours of the weekend trip. ive did my research on the D28 and seen some guys tack weld the...
  8. 85DANGERanger

clutch master cylinder not working.

well it was working a few days ago, i ended up needing a clutch line, got that order and recieved it today, put it on and now im not getting any fluid through the master cylinder. is there a way to revive it or do i just have to bite the bullet again and buy a new one??
  9. 85DANGERanger

89-up ranger fenders fit on 89' b2??

are the fenders the same on a 89-90 ranger as a 89'-90 bronco II ??? will they bolt up the same between vehicles??
  10. 85DANGERanger

how to change diff to axle oil seal on front D28 diff??

my oil seal came off when i pulled out my front left axle. its the seal on the pig. how do you put it back on?? do you have to drop the pig??
  11. 85DANGERanger

how to replace u joints on the front steering shafts

i noticed the snap rings are on the inside of the u joints. after removing the retaining clips, do you beat the cap inward or do they have to be beating from the inside out??
  12. 85DANGERanger

will 95 explorer axles bolt to my 89' BII??

i found a set of 95 explorer axles for cheap. will they be a direct bolt in into my 89' B2? will my B2 driveshaft work? what problems would i run into?? what axles would be under a 95' explorer??
  13. 85DANGERanger

removing balljoints on my bronco II.

1st how the hell do you get to the bolt for the lower balljoint when the axle is over the top of it?? since the castle bolts are siezed to the balljoints and when i turn them with a socket, the balljoint spins. do i just cut the bolts off??
  14. 85DANGERanger

will D28 ranger axle work on my D28 BII

well ill need a new driverside axle and the wheel pinion for my 89' BII, would a ranger D28 axle be the same length and have the same splines?? heres a picture of my situation in case you dont know what im talking about..
  15. 85DANGERanger

my new to me bronco II

just got her wendsday, rebuilt motor with a few mods. 2inch lift, 2 inch body, centerforce clutch. needs a clutch line and rear dual u joints on driveshaft before its street worthy..
  16. 85DANGERanger

question on clutch line on a 89' 5 spd

im trying to push it into the slave cylinder, but it wont stay in there. its not in there tight and it leaks. its a brand new slave cylinder. what is the problem?? is there more to it then just pushing it in?? am i missing a piece?
  17. 85DANGERanger

rear driveshaft CV joint broke, how do you fix it??

do i need a hole new driveshaft? obvioulsy its not u joints, look like a gear, what do i need to fix it and how har is it??
  18. 85DANGERanger

HELP NEEDED, new to the B2 scene..

picked up my first bronco 2 last night 89' 4x4 5spd. i got it for 1200, has a few odds and ends that need replaced. need help on a few of them. 1st, it needs the clutch line, that black plastic one, does that just push in?? how do i install it? 2nd, he busted the ears off the front axles where...
  19. 85DANGERanger

lookin at a b2 today..

guna drive over to ohio to look at a 89' 4x4 5 spd. its got a 4 inch lift. manual hubs, all new 1/4 panels, fenders, floor pans. new bfg A/T. its got a heavly modded 2.9 with 3k mi.. all bolts are ARP. edelbrock intake, throttle body, cam, headers. he said it only uses premium fuel. also has a...
  20. 85DANGERanger

anyone know what it would cost for a rear main seal change

what would it cost at a auto shop? what about a mechanic doin it as a side job??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad