• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 91 Ranger 3.0 will not run with MAF plugged in

Brand new TPS sensor and brand new MAF sensor, Complete tune up new cap ,rotor, plugs ,wires , and pcv valve and fuel filter. Engine runs rich and rough at idle with MAF unplugged it wont drive down the road. Soon as you plug up the MAF the engine stalls it kills the fuel pump because if I...
  2. 2.3l vin d no spark

replaced head gasket and engine is in TDC and cams are in sync with the flat bar installed. problem is no fire.. and wondering if it is off by any degrees if it wont let the engine fire? also light tested the coil and it has signal at the pigtail but no fire out the wire. please any advise...
  3. 99 t5 tranny question

i have a80s 302 which flywheel and clutch should i use with the 99mustangt5
  4. c6 upshift problems

i have 79 302 in my ranger and i changed the modulator valve and pan and filter gasket etc and to add i dont have a kickdown cable hooked up my question is i can go down the road and in drive almost tach the gear out let off and press again and it still wont shift so letting off the pedal it...
  5. Holley 600cfm 80452 ISSUES

I rebuilt my holley 600 i got the float levels correct etc i had this issue before the rebuild i can back up enough in my driveway and take off in the foward direction and press the brakes hard and the engine shutters and shuts off like it ran out of gas same as if i hit the edge on my drive way...
  6. Transmission shift cable question

i have b&M shift cable with threads on the end on my c-6 i have the stud out the side of the link that means two threaded ends meet any ilets with threads to put on the cable so it will go on the stud on the linkage any thing will help i hope thanks matt
  7. Radaitor

can some of you put your pics of your fabrications to fit your rad. still deciding thanks
  8. Need help with 302w/c6 tranny

i have the motor in and every thing even test started out of the truck its ready to run so i go to crank it and the flywheel is like making a really loud noise and it only does this in one section of me turning the motor over my father had this motor before me and he had this same problem so i...
  9. alternator wiring with 302 swap

me again just getting the heads up before i begin the swap i have the stock ranger alt. but its serp belt driven systems; my 302 is v-belt now i also have the alt. from the 79 motor but its exernally regulated dont really wanna mess with that i work at a auto parts store see many problems with...
  10. when installing 302

is it in my best interest to remove the header panel to put the motor in and also will it fit with leaving the header panel in most pictures i have noticed every ones header panel is removed ? Also 91 ranger crossmember can i utlize my crossmember and drill new holes for the mounting or any tips...
  11. 91 ranger v8 swap questions about c6

i am wondering what i might have to do to fit this in the tunnel will i have to do a body lift? or just bend that firewall floorboard trim piece back and it will fit i dont know help me out. also i would like to know i thinking about getting headers for a 72 galaxie they both hugg the block and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad