• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. smallfarm123@aol.com

need help PO300 code

ill start out by saying ive got a 97 ranger with a 2000 taurus 3.0L in it. i have replaced everything in the fuel system (injectors, fuel rail, fuel pump and everything in between) i also have replaced everything in the ignition side of it too. and the code is still there. im not sure on where...
  2. smallfarm123@aol.com

blown 3.0

well ill start with how i blew it up.:annoyed: I was playing in the mud and started to get a little too much speed and hit a wall of water. once i hit the water, the motor made a funny sound and it shut off. I tryed to start it cranked and cranked. it finally started and it was nocking. i let...
  3. smallfarm123@aol.com

where can i find?

Im been looking for a set of beadlocks. I do not know where to look ive tryed google and end up with nothing.
  4. smallfarm123@aol.com

shaft changes

could some one tell me if a 2 piece driveshaft out of a gen3 ranger 5spd 4x4 is the same as a 2 piece drivesaft out of a gen2 ranger 5spd 4x4?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad