• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Manual trans and won't idol down until full stop

I have a 98 Ranger 4x4 xtracab with 3.0 V6. 6 months ago we put a clutch in it. 2 weeks ago we put spark plug wires in it. Last week it wouldn't idol down. We replaced the ICV because that always fixes it, lol. It didn't make a difference. I checked for a vacuum leak, but found none. When...
  2. Please ID this plug near the bumper

When I bought my 98 Ranger supercab 4x4 with manual transmission it was missing the rear bumper. There are two tag lights and this connector coming off the main harness. Any idea what this connector is for?
  3. Stock radio with aux?

I prefer a stock radio. I have a 98 with cassette only. Is there a way to swap a newer radio that would have aux connector? If so from what?
  4. What I am missing?

I just bought a 98 Ranger Extracab and it appears to be missing something on the front of the seat. What am I missing? Another cup holder? Anyone got a pic of what I need? See attachment
  5. A little help please

I just bought a 98 Ranger supercab 4wd 3.0 manual transmission XL truck. There is a wire sticking out from the transfer case. Included is a pic. What is this supposed to go to? Also I noticed one wheel free spins and the other turns the axle shaft when I spin it. I suspect there is a problem...
  6. Console from exp in BII?

Will a console from a 93 explorer fit in my 86 Bronco II manual trans and 4x4?
  7. speedo correction

I have 3.45 gears and 30" tires. The best think to do would be install D35/8.8 axles with 3.73 gears. Until I can do that is there a different head I can put on the speedo cable to correct it for me?
  8. light on buzzer

I have an 86 BII and I've left the lights on twice recently. It doesn't buzz or ding like it should if the door is open. It does when I have the key in though. The dome light does work. Is this an option? If so how hard is it to install? Where is the buzzer? Does the same one do the key and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad