• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jbakerinc

One Peice????

i was lookin to get a muffler for a more agressive sound and was under my 96 ranger 4.0 and it looks like the cat back is one peice??? do i have to cut my factory exhaust to put on an after market muffler???
  2. jbakerinc

Hard Downshift

My 1996 4.0 auto supercab has started to downshift really hard. i mean i notice it sometimes more than others. i know the tranny has probly never had service. i have checked the fluid all looks good to me. i wouold like to change the filter and fluid because id say the guy i got it from maybe...
  3. jbakerinc

where can i get a METAL tailgate handle

my tailgate handle broke somehow and the only ones i v\can seem to find are plastic. where can i get a metal one??
  4. jbakerinc

can you track you posts???

can you track what threads you post to??? i post sometimes then forget which ones i posted to can you track them anyway???
  5. jbakerinc

cleaning O2 sensor

anyone ever try to clean an o2 sensor??? i just heard of cleaning them with carb cleaner. anyone ever hear of this or try it???
  6. jbakerinc

Anyone Fab rock sliders

hey i was looking for someone to fab me some rock sliders for a 1996 extcab. or if anyone knows where i can pick some up?? i like some nerfbars but would like something a little tighterfitting to the body. i plan to be lifting soon and wanted to get some peices in place before i do it. so i can...
  7. jbakerinc

1990 Full Size Bronco parts on a 1996 Ranger???

well. the fleet lost a member today. i rolled my 1990 fullsize bronco. question is will any suspention or drive line parts bold up to my 1996 ranger??
  8. jbakerinc

coil spring retaining bolt.

ok made steel spacers at work for my front coils (1996 SC 4x4 4.0). unbolted the shock, unbolted sway bar, unbolted the caliper. went to drop the suspension ahhh nothin happened. it sagged down but i couldnt get the spring out. stepped down on the hub nothin. it looks like it still has a good...
  9. jbakerinc

where to get poly bushings.

hey guys my truck is in need of replacing of bushings. i was wondering where i can get some quality bushings that wont leave me broke.
  10. jbakerinc

semi gloss, satin, flat?????

im painting some things black on the truck. and wondered if semi gloss and satin are the same. i painted my grill semigloss and was going to pick up some of the krylon fusion to paint the bumer plastic peices but they dont have semigloss that i saw anyway and was wondering if satin would look...
  11. jbakerinc

Painting Chrome Center Caps

ok guys what do you think about the "deer hoof" wheels painted flat black. i have the ability to get them painted and i was wonderin if anyone has ever done it. pics would be great. my question is how would i paint the chrome center caps. sand like a madman?? would it be safe to sand blast...
  12. jbakerinc

Dupont paint recipe.

anyone know where i can come across the KN(paint code) Dark Lapis Mettalic paint recipe for dupont paint?????
  13. jbakerinc

Help!!!!

i was at the lake this weekend and locked in my hubs to launch the boat and the front end started makeing this hellatious crunching and screeching. now last night i pulled into the gas station and heard another chrunching noise. So now the truck is fine when going straight but when the wheel...
  14. jbakerinc

On or Off

i have a 1996 supercab. i took the fugly mudflaps off. should i axe the front valance too?? yes or no.
  15. jbakerinc

Ohm question.

can you wire 2 dual 4 ohm voice coil subwoofers to 2 ohms. i have seen where you can and where it ends up being 1 ohm. i have never had dual voice coil subs before so im not real sure what the deal is. thanks in advance.
  16. jbakerinc

clarion max385vd bypass

I am getting a clarion max385vd and i have been looking around and they sell bypass switches on ebay. I was wondering if anyone has ever done this or knows how to make one myself. they are to override the parking brake switch so the video will play with the truck in motion. I was wondering...
  17. jbakerinc

Painting Coil Springs.

Has anyone ever painted coilsprings? if anyone has what kind of paint did you use??
  18. jbakerinc

Nuts and Bolts

Hey i was wondering if anyone had a good website for discount hardware. Im restoring a boat trailer and i need alot of hardware. Thanks.
  19. jbakerinc

Locked up air tool

i have an angle ginder/polisher. i left it on the garage floor last night and it got really cold. now it doesnt work. any suggestions??:icon_confused:
  20. jbakerinc

Polishing aluminum wheels

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone has ever wet sanded and polished their rims. I lucked into a set of aluminum slots (which i think are awsome) but they are a little rough. I did a few sample spots with wet 600 grit and it looks to be working but i dont want to go full speed ahead without a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad