• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rear shock mounts

I've tried doing a search on here and car-part,but carpart doesn't have a choice for it,the ford dealer says it's obselete and different from a ranger,I'm talking about rear shock mounts for a '87 Bronco II.Does anyone know where I can find some???
  2. 4x4 control module on 94 ranger,locale

hi, just a quick question I know on explorers the 4x4 contol module is on the passenger side rear near the liftgate,but where did they put it on the 94 rangers???
  3. sliding rear window

the 94 ranger i'm getting,i've already put money down on it,the vin indicates a factory sliding rear window,to me it looks to be a three piece unit,one on each side and the center,but some sources say it's four piece which is true???does anyone have a picture of a factory sliding rear window???
  4. k&n air intake compatability

wondering if anyone knew if this k & n air intake system for a 95 2.3 ranger will work on my 94 2.3 ranger : http://store.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=57-2535
  5. dual spark curiosity

just curious,does anyone know why the 2.3 has a dual spark ignition???is it for emissions crap or???
  6. newbie with question

i'm new to the forums,i need a plow truck to snowblower continuous headaches,what can i say it's a tecumseh,lol,anyways,the rangers an 85 v6,the problem is it has no spark,the guy says he's replaced the coil,wires,and plugs to no avail.what else needs to be checked that can cause it to stop...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad