• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SammyP

Floor Shifter

I guess this is the right place to post this. I have a 05 xlt 4x4 5-speed with the 4 wheel drive shifter on the dash can I convert it to a floor shifter?
  2. SammyP

2005 4x4 XLT SammyP's build thread

OK here it is my stock 2005 Ford Ranger XLT 6Cyl 4.0L 4x4 5-Speed, sorry about the snow, I can't even list the things that I plan and have thought about for this but a lift is definatly gonna happen, bigger tires, and a new custom interior. Oh and I'm going to paint it John Deere Green...
  3. SammyP

Gennie Shifter

Which one of these if any will fit my truck or can be made to fit my truck?? http://www2.gennieshifter.com/shifter-swan.php 2005 Ranger XLT 4.0L 4x4 Any help woud be appreciated
  4. SammyP

I have too much time on my hands

I thought this would be cool... lol or maybe I'm just crazy. and sorry about the image quality I made in MS paint.:yahoo:
  5. SammyP

Drop Bumper

I looked it up and the for lifted trucks in PA is that the bumper must be thirty inches from the ground... what are some ways that this can be accomplished? I want to put anywhere from six to ten inches of lift on my truck
  6. SammyP

problem with grandpa

OK here is my situation I'm going up to stay with my grandpa for a couple of months... He was a mechanic back in the day(he's in his 70s) and I was telling him about how I wanted to put a lift kit on my truck and he got all pissed off and started telling me about how it would be top heavy and id...
  7. SammyP

Shakles???

I read somewhere that you could use lowering shackles from a full size Chevy as lift shackles for a Ford Ranger and I just wanted to know what year range Chevy shackles could be used on my truck... I have a 2005 Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4... And will they work of a Silverado?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad