• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dirtracer81_2

WTB Chevy suspension lift!

What the title says..Looking for a complete kit new or used lift preferibly 6 inch or more for 73-87. Thanks
  2. dirtracer81_2

98 ranger bad miss sometimes

Ok so my truck has always had a miss every now and then. I replaced the plugs and wires pretty recently with no help. I have noticed here recently the miss has been getting worse. Sometimes when I pull out from around 1000-1700 rpms it basicall almost dies from missing so bad. Does fine going...
  3. dirtracer81_2

Removing tie rod boot.

Im replacing tie rods in my 98 ranger 4x4. Im kinda confused on the inner boot thats attached to the rack. Ive heard cut the clamp and I have also heard that you can take a screw driver and pop them off. Anyone know what I need to do? lower balljoints were a dog but they are done haha
  4. dirtracer81_2

Has anyone installed gauge inserts?

Ive been thinking about buying some gauge inserts for my 98 ranger with a tach. I have heard you cant get the needles back right and ive heard different. Any guys have any tips/info on them? I love the look but not sure if its worth the trouble.
  5. dirtracer81_2

2 inch block on rear ???

Ive been thinking of cranking my tbars all the way like some i have seen. The one thing I dont like is the way they set. The other day I was talking to a guy who cranked his and put a 2 inch block and he said it set level. The one thing I forgot to ask was if he replaced his rear shocks. Anyone...
  6. dirtracer81_2

Replacemet of inner tie rods and lower ball joints. Help

Im needing some help I have a 98 4x4 ranger and my inner tie rods and lower ball joints are wore out and I have the parts and the front wheels off my truck. I was looking at the lowers and to me they look like they need pressed out my dad said they make a special tool to pull them out. And on...
  7. dirtracer81_2

Will a 32 rub with 10 inch rim..body lift???

I have a 98 ranger 4x4 ext cab and I have a set of 32x11.50s and currently running a 7 inch wheel. I have found some 15x10s I like alot. Im unsure of the correct backspacing they have but this link is identical to them...
  8. dirtracer81_2

Welding the spiders on d44 ??

Im building a mud truck its never going to see asphault. It has a d44 up front and I am kinda thinking about welding the front. My buddy said it would be fine but if I had to turn I could just unlock one side. This has me kinda iffy because a locker is so dag on expensive. What do yall guys...
  9. dirtracer81_2

33x12.50 on a 7 inch rim ???

I just ordered a set of 33x12.50's because they were so much cheaper then a 10.50 but the problem occurs that the tire place recommended atleast an 8 inch rim. The guy working there told me they have put them on 7 inch rims and if I run a few psi lower then recommended they will wear fine. Im...
  10. dirtracer81_2

2300 way to go

I run a 2300 in my ministock and its easy to make power but its all in your head. A header makes a good difference on one and most of the rangers came with them but not the best. Id definately go with an older model head preferibly a d port which is found from 74-79 i think the best ones have...
  11. dirtracer81_2

1998 ranger automatic hubs

Ok I have a 1998 ranger with the junky vacuum hub junk. I replaced the o rings where the 4x4 hub slides onto the hub. My driverside hub is locking in but only for about 30 second then its releasing. I kept it in 4wheel and jacked it up and the wheel will stay locked until about 30 seconds then...
  12. dirtracer81_2

98 ranger hub issues HELP PLEASE!!

Ok I have a 1998 ranger with the junky vacuum hub junk. I replaced the o rings where the 4x4 hub slides onto the hub. My driverside hub is locking in but only for about 30 second then its releasing. I kept it in 4wheel and jacked it up and the wheel will stay locked until about 30 seconds then...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad