• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Jon581

MAC Muffler

Anybody have a MAC muffler or catback on there ranger?if so do you like it and how does it sound?
  2. Jon581

need some help

on my 93 2.3 i was going to move my trailer so i hooked it up plugged it in and with the truck running i turned the lights on.well something happend cause now none on my parking lights work only head lights and the abs light is flashing now.what did i fry or blow?i checked every fuse i could...
  3. Jon581

need some help

can anyone tell me if these saturn rims will fit a 1993 swd ranger.
  4. Jon581

question about gears

My truck is a 2007 sport and i wanted to know what the pro's and con's would be for switching my 4.10's to 3.73's
  5. Jon581

2007 factory radio removal tool

Besides the internet where can i get the tool to remove my factory radio locally? thanks
  6. Jon581

Helping Homeless Animals

My girlfriend and I are doing a walk for homeless/abused/unwanted animals for the humane society. We have started a website to raise money for this cause and would appreciate any donations there is no minimum amount. (The Humane Society of Broward Receives No Government Funding From National...
  7. Jon581

Ford and BP

i just bought a 2007 ranger and was wondering why on the gas cap does it say Ford reccomends BP gas.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad