• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Thanks everyone. I'm pretty tickled. Hopefully hear it run today. The bolts were extremely rusty so I snapped 2 of them yesterday ( slowed me down) but it's fixed and ready to go in.
  2. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Working on the fuel pump today. That thing is a pain. Had such a a rough time, took off front driveshaft to get it out. It's been I a barn for 20 years.
  3. 33x12.50x15

Sounds like too much so I'll do some research in you all's tech section. It stinks cause I paid a lot of money for those tires and put about 20 miles on the Jeep before it died. Guess I'll sell and go some smaller.
  4. 33x12.50x15

Thanks for all the info. Nice looking rigs!
  5. 33x12.50x15

Thank you sir, I'll do some digging in that forum.
  6. 33x12.50x15

Can you all recommend a good lift kit that's sufficient and not too crazy expensive. Appreciate it
  7. 33x12.50x15

Good morning. I have a 98 Jeep Cherokee that recently died on me after purchasing new tires. How much lift would I need on a BII to use these tires (if even possible)? The wheel bolt pattern matches 5x4.5 (114.3 mm).
  8. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Unfortunately, don't have any pics at moment. Will get some this weekend God willing after a good cleaning. It has been sitting a while and covered in dust.
  9. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Good advice. Going to give it a good go through.
  10. Purchased 88 Bronco II

I've never seen one with two fuel pumps. Can someone explain to me the reasoning for this? I've changed in tank fuel pumps before.
  11. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Thanks guys. Found it in a barn. It is in great shape for an 88. The previous owner said it needs an high pressure fuel pump. Hope to get her running this weekend. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
  12. Purchased 88 Bronco II

Just bought an Eddie Bauer edition today. Excited to learn from you all

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad