• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Installing A equus Tachometer

I dont want to take it apart first cause I have to drive it to get the new one
  2. Installing A equus Tachometer

the new tachometer has less miles i don't plan on selling it so I'm not to worried about it what all tools do I need to remove the gauges
  3. Installing A equus Tachometer

out of curiosity why would I want to keep my speedo as the odometer does not work
  4. Installing A equus Tachometer

ok I know that its been awhile since this was active but I did find at the junkyard a tach from a Ford ranger of the same era with a tachometer. planning on going to get it this week what all tools do I need to have to get it, that way I have everything to do it
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1996 2.3 5 speed flange yoke

I ended up finding the part I needed at the junkyard 35 for just the yoke and 60 for the whole shaft, I also ended up finding a new cluster that has an rpm gauge so works out for me
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1996 2.3 5 speed flange yoke

hello, over the weekend I was trying to pull something out of the weeds with my ranger and I got it out but I ended up twisting the rear flange yoke on the drive shaft and it cracked I cant find one at any auto parts stores besides going to the junkyard, or ordering off amazon. anyone know where...
  7. Installing A equus Tachometer

so if i go this way with a different cluster it will just be a plug and play pretty much?
  8. Installing A equus Tachometer

how much does a diferent cluster cost aproxamatley
  9. Installing A equus Tachometer

@cbxer55 so i can hook it to the coil or the computer according to the diagram for the signal wire
  10. Installing A equus Tachometer

Hey Guys im new here. I have a 1996 ford ranger with the 2.3 and the five speed manual. im looking to install a tachometer that was given to me by a friend as he didnt need it because he decided to go digital and it was past the return date. he lost the instructions. i was wondering if anyone...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad