• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1994 Mazda b4000 a4ld problems

You were correct I got around to it today took the interior out and went through the panel on trans tunnel to find the line to the modulator not even connected. I’ve got receipts from the previous owner for trans work at a shop guess they didn’t hook it back up is my best guess.
  2. 1994 Mazda b4000 a4ld problems

I’ve got a 1994 Mazda b4000 with the a4ld haven’t owned it very long and when I got it I noticed it the trans was lagging and not shifting properly. When when in drive or overdrive it won’t shift out of first until around 4k rpm and then I’m not sure if it’s shifting or slipping in the 2nd/3rd...
  3. 1994 Mazda b4000 ground issues

I’m not really familiar with theses trucks do you know where it’s located I’ve looked over the truck and even though the diagrams and haven’t been able to locate the frame to engine ground
  4. 1994 Mazda b4000 ground issues

I’ve got a 1994 Mazda b4000 with the 4.0 and I’ve got a issue with the ground running from the battery negative to the rad support getting to hot to the point if it comes into contact with something it’ll start to melt. I’ve got codes related to open or grounded circuit I’ve checked all grounds...
  5. 1994 Mazda b4000 4.0 rough idle and codes

After looking over the truck grounds I found the battery ground was ran to one of the starter bolts with a ring terminal and it was loose as well as I found the battery power wire was half way melted I’m not the best with electrical could the loose ground really make that much go wrong? Update-...
  6. 1994 Mazda b4000 4.0 rough idle and codes

New to the site but I’m clueless and it’s worth a shot but I’ve recently gotten a 1994 Mazda b4000 it’s got the 4.0 and automatic trans. When I got it it ran but rough and shook the entire truck at first it had limited power but it had plug wires swapped around and fixing that sort of cleaned up...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad