• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission part 4r44e Any know the name of this part?

I already got it together and running great. Actually a lot more power. Had to change out the valve plates gasket anyway. manual Valve got bent by my own accord. Replace with one from a junk yard. 1999 ford ranger xlt 4x4 3.0L flex 4R44E Transmission. 145000 Miles on it. Easy fix if I would not...
  2. Transmission part 4r44e Any know the name of this part?

Only place I found one at all was at a you pull it place. I understand the soft metal now. Take that out and reinstalling is like surgery. $25 for the manual valve.
  3. 4R44E Help - Valve Body?

4. Transmission part 4r44e Any know the name of this part?

OMG that is it. Thank very much. No let me see if I can find one. it is 104. It don't take much to rune it. Really soft metal. Manual Valve.
  5. Hard Shifting 4R44E

I just got done replacing the valve body gaskets. It was blown out. The upper gasket. This was the things I was experiences. No codes. OD flashed then went out and stayed off. I would go into gear normally. Shift gears just fine. Until it got warm. Then it would seem like it slipped. RPM went up...
  6. Transmission part 4r44e Any know the name of this part?

It controls the shifting I believe. it moves by a lever inside the transmission. I looked everywhere to get the name of this part.
  7. Transmission part 4r44e Any know the name of this part?

Can any one tell me the name of this part.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad