• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ecablarn

U-joint style steering shaft

I have a 92 ranger and the steering rag joints are showing there age. I just replaced the lower column bearing which I seen LMC had and now i want to upgrade/repair this shaft. I would like to find a double U-joint style steering shaft. I heard some aerostars or other rangers came with them...
  2. ecablarn

dana 35 - 4:10 factory ratio exist

Just wondering if a 4:10 factory ratio exists for the front dana 35? Any comments or opinions based on my profile and 31s/33s/35 in tire scenarios?
  3. ecablarn

T/C Dampener / weight question

I have a 92 ranger transfer case with the truck without this Dampener / weight. I bought a spare for cheap out of a 95 ranger and it had this on the back. What exactly is it and for what use? Do I really need to use it? Both transfer cases are 1354 auto. Thanks.
  4. ecablarn

7.5 rear axle advice

Hey guys, I just would like to know how long you think this axle will last with a basically stock 302 v8? Should I drive it with the 7.5 for a while till I brake the new engine in and get a 8.8 set-up and ready or swap in the beginning? I guess I have two questions.
  5. ecablarn

Driveshafts' lengthening question (4" & 6" kit)

Hey guys, never seen many threads on this topic with a lift kit installed. What is needed for a 4" lift with one piece rear driveshaft? Same but for a 6" lift kit? Seems like there is a lot of travel but any jeep I used to own would have needed probably both shafts lengthened with a 6" lift...
  6. ecablarn

crossmember to one pc driveshaft issue

I'm having a problem figuring out how to fix my clearence issue for my 2 pc to 1 pc driveshaft and the old carrier bearing crossmember. Anybody have any ideas without removing the whole crossmember or a easy replacement without alot of fab work? Its for the ranger in my profile.
  7. ecablarn

Fender Flares for 92 ranger

I am trying to decide if I want to get fender flares or not. I want to run 31s on my 4x4 supercab and I want to see what is out there. Do any of you guys have any good pics of different sizes and types of flares on your trucks. Such as bushwackers, pacer, or any others I may not have heard...
  8. ecablarn

External C-Clip Eliminator question

One quick question about this eliminator. Is the echo spring compressed to fit the boot in the groove and spring inside the boot or is the boot over top of the spring and then hose clamped down. I wasn't totally sure by the pictures???? Thanks
  9. ecablarn

TRS fab & offroad spindle kit 707166X

Just a quick question on this part from TRS. Does any one know all the parts in this assembly / kit? Is there one spindle, one bearing, and one seal, or another combination? :icon_confused: I will be needing them from my restoration project! Thanks in advance.
  10. ecablarn

7.5 pinion flange part no.

I swapped a buddies 88 7.5 trak loc for my 92 7.5 open. The flanges are different sizes which I didn't realize at the time. The ford dealer told me it was F0TZ-4851-BB but i really have no idea if that is right. Are the pinion flanges the same year to year and are 8.8's the same as 7.5 of the...
  11. ecablarn

front axle upgrade

Any tips on upgrading a D35 front to a D44 from a newer jeep. say 2007 jeep d44 that have been selling so well. And if you have any tips or notes on problem areas with a swap of this type. Any help is appreciated, from the new guy.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad