• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. brian0206

Slave cylinder go out?!?!?

i got in my truck to go to work on friday. i noticed my clutch had alot of in it and was hard to shift. looked at it and noticed my fluid was low. filled it up and went about my day. monday i go to work and is even harder to shift. i get ready to go home at the end of the day and it wont shift...
  2. brian0206

Rancho 9000X any good?

was looking at shocks online and found this. does it let you adjust your ride hight or what? http://www.shockwarehouse.com/site/product.cfm/id/13657/name/RS999229-Rancho-9000X-Adjustable-Unit
  3. brian0206

t-bar crank issues

i cranked my tbars all the way. fender to floor was 36 1/8". went down the street and hit some speed bumps a few times came back and measured again. was 35" on the left and 35 1/8" on the right. did i do something wrong?:icon_confused:
  4. brian0206

trouble codes HELP!

im getting trouble codes P0172 and P0175. Haynes manuel is telling me that "system adaptive fuel too rich (bank1) and (Bank2). Any ideas on how to fix this issue. and i found a vacuum line that was disconnected so wondering O2 sensors maybe??? PLEASE HELP!!! I HATE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!!! EDIT...
  5. brian0206

Shock Upgrade?

Have my PA body lift and going to crank my t-bars. But i'm still rideing on my stock suspinsion/Shocks. was thinking of doing an upgrade. Was looking and Fox and Fabtech shocks and noticed there are alot of diffrent ones. I want a stiffer ride so im not bounceing over stupid things while...
  6. brian0206

Death wobble

just got back from a desert trip. On the way home on the highway, around 65-70 mph, the truck shakes pretty bad. Feels like its coming from the drivers side. back tire has some damage on the outside tred, but i think it may be from the rocks. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be.
  7. brian0206

33x12.5 with fiberglass?

Was wondering if i went to fiberglass fenders, 4" front 4.5" bedsides with a 3" BL. if i would clear 33x12.5 on 15x8.5 with no issues. Im kind of expecting some rub from suspension. please let me know what you think. i know i will be needing gears as well. thinking 4.56, but also want some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad