• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Changing temp sender

I have an update gentlemen and thank you all for your help the sender also has two prongs but only one wire I finally got it in today and I got my gauge working again
  2. Changing temp sender

Thank you that's what I was wondering because this one has two prongs but only one wire I'll start hunting around the local stores see what I can find
  3. Changing temp sender

I appreciate this very much I really do but I am no wire guy this means nothing to me LOL the plug only has one wire but the sender sensor has two prongs both of them do the other has two wires on the plug
  4. Changing temp sender

That's what I'm curious about the one I need to change has only one wire but when I took the plug off it has two prongs I'm not sure if it is the original as I bought the truck from somebody else not sure what they did to it which wasn't much LOL it does have one wire on the plug though so I was...
  5. Changing temp sender

Hello everyone I newly purchased a 99 Ranger 3.0 regular cab runs beautiful but was neglected I'm wanting to change the temp sender the one with one wire but it has two prongs when I look one up they all say sensor. My question is will a two-prong still work because the one in my truck is a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad