• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Stankard757

The search is on

Expanding my search. Looking for a complete engine wiring harness for a 94 3.0 with air conditioning. Not having any luck locally
  2. Stankard757

What's this on my truck?

While hunting vacuum leaks I recently realized I don't have any of that on my 94. Got the canister and nothing else no hose, valve. Can't even find the connector for the evap valve. I'm slowly hunting down the parts to replace. Does your 94 have just the purge valve or does it have a purge valve...
  3. Stankard757

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

They ended up flushing the hoses and core again. Got about a pound of gummed up gasket sealer out. Works great now. Thinking sealer got push into the core when they did the engines flushes replacing the gaskets.
  4. Stankard757

Picked up the 94 on Friday with a fresh head gasket set and new electric fan setup. On Saturday no heat🥶🥶🥶. Checked the heater hoses one is hot and one is cold. Hoping it's just some debris clogging the heater hoses after the coolant flush. Won't find out til tomorrow🤞
  5. Stankard757

Well dropped the 94 off Wednesday for a thermostat and electric fan work. And what do you think happened as they pulled it into the bay?... the head gaskets went and quite impressively by the way🤷‍♂️
  6. Stankard757

'94 3.0 Auto cold weather misfire

Truck has about 136, 000, engine is unknown was replaced 2 previous owners ago all the kid I bought it from knew was it was supposedly low mileage. Had the engine checked and fluids changed by a local shop before I handed over $$. So probably a generic stock weight oil. I'll pick up some...
  7. Stankard757

'94 3.0 Auto cold weather misfire

Picked up my 94 with a 3.0 this past summer had to replaced a few sensors and it ran great. A little over a week ago the temperature here in VA hit the 30s overnight (work mid shift) Got off and started the truck to go home. Truck started right up without hesitation, but once idling there was a...
  8. Stankard757

Attempting to fix my dome light assembly.
  9. Stankard757

Added the final piece to my temp air intake she now has an Air Charge Temperature Sensor after a little ingenuity 😁. Then I finished putting on the last of the junk yard haul YAY!! cup holders.
  10. Stankard757

Well the plastic welding didn't go as planned. Wasnt expecting much, but wanted to try. So fell back on the oldie but goodie baking soda and CA which worked as usual..
  11. Stankard757

Fine sand, cinnamon etc.. will work also. Used them all in my woodworking. Today we're gonna plastic weld with zip ties.
  12. Stankard757

Spending a raining Saturday inside temporarily fixing my dash panel all tabs are broken now Not expecting miracles, just need to last til I replace my dash
  13. Stankard757

Finally put my picknpull rubber floor in my bare metal floor 94😁 hit a couple of bare metal spots with paint and RTV'd some extra screw holes Then replaced the busted up high mount with an LED. And done Stay safe and have a blast Mike
  14. Stankard757

water getting into cab

I should be good got a couple of silicone gasket sheets and of course plenty of RTV if that doesn't work
  15. Stankard757

water getting into cab

Well found the other leak glad y'all mentioned the 3rd brake light, never would have thought to look. Haven't been able to find one around here. Gonna be taking it off later today and figure out a homemade gasket. Thanks, guys
  16. Stankard757

water getting into cab

Kinda miss those back of the truck days myself. Spent a couple of years working away from home, would just live out of my truck. Had a pretty nice setup
  17. Stankard757

1994 ACT sensor help

Gonna take a look tomorrow if the rain stops
  18. Stankard757

1994 ACT sensor help

Thanks definitely giving this a try
  19. Stankard757

1994 ACT sensor help

Even on an OBD1. Didn't think they stored codes. This motor was put in by a previous owner 4 mechanics and I have yet to find the OBD1 port, it's not where it's supposed to be. So I've been having to go old school on this pig. All we can think of is he tucked it in somewhere that we haven't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad