• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 09 Anla'shok

Found rubber plug on engine

Thanks for the reply. I'll look at the TB cover but I don't recall seeing anything but three screw holes to mount it. I'll inspect the area and the air intake hose.
  2. 09 Anla'shok

Thanks for the reply. It wasn't there a few months ago when I replaced my thermostat housing. So far I can't tell any difference in the running. Perhaps it's a cover for a screw or something.
  3. 09 Anla'shok

Hello everyone. I was inspecting my engine bay and found this rubber plug on top of the engine, near the thermostat housing where the heater hose 90s down. I looked on the intake and couldn't find a hole this size and afaik there's no drivability issues or codes. Any help identifying this is...
  4. 09 Anla'shok

SOHC 4.0 thermostat housing upgrade

Thanks for the reply. I replaced the hoses with Motorcraft hoses for both heater bypass, upper and lower. I read the post about getting the bigger o-rings for the sensors as well as using the original clips. I tracked the leak down to the sealant that holds the upper bypass nipple into the...
  5. 09 Anla'shok

Thanks. Forgot to include, this is with the aluminum housing. After my second plastic housing failure I luckily found this thread to guide me
  6. 09 Anla'shok

I know this is old but, has anyone had a difficult time getting hoses to seal at the heater bypass nub of the housing? Mine seeps no matter what clamp or position.
  7. 09 Anla'shok

Hello from sunny St. Pete FL!

Hi from sunny Florida! I purchased my 2009 Ranger with 148,000mi on it from the State. I've had it 6 years and it now has 238,450mi. I'm going to try to take her to a million!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad