• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Offset Rims

Im looking to replace the steel 15" Pacer rims on my '02 2x4 Ranger. Idealy I would like to ind a 15" rim that comes in multipe offsets so I can widen my front end about 2-3 inches and keep the rears tucked inside the fenders. I dont want anything wider than 8" so if anyone has any suggestion of...
  2. Car Wax

I am in the process of detailing my truck. I have never done a thorough wax job for the paint but I feel that now is the time. I have waxed my truck but I hae been told that the best way to bring out the shine in your truck is to follow a 2 step process, rubbing compound followed by a wax. I...
  3. Eliminating Cabin Noise?

I love my ranger 4.0 but I would like a quieter cabin. Is there anything I can do to reduce cabin noise? I especially don't like the wind noise created when I am on the highway. Dynamat will not work in this case but will thicker rubber around the door make a difference? Is there a way to get a...
  4. Installing factory options post factory?

I'm dead set on getting a ranger 4.0l 2k1 or newer with manual tranny. Those are the absolute musts but I also want 4 doors, steering tilt, pw, pdl, and cc. I have found a few trucks that come close to being what I am looking for but never exactly and I have been checking the local free photo...
  5. Towing with a 4.0 SOHC manual?

I am going to be purchasing a 2001 or newer Ranger with 4.0 manual. I race mx and will be using it to tow quite a bit. I have a flat bed trailer right now but am looking to buy an enclosed 7x14 that weighs close to 2,000lbs. Fully loaded with my 2 quads, race bike, mini bike, and necessities I...
  6. Best bolt on mods?

I'm looking to do some mods to my 4.0 sohc manual ranger. I don't own one yet but I'm trying to figure out how much I will be spending. I definately will get a cold intake, exhaust, tbs, and mabye a programmer, headers, and mass air flow sensor. I'm trying to stay on a budget so keep that in...
  7. Towing with a 4.0 manual

I am going to be purchasing a 2001 or newer Ranger with 4.0 manual. I race mx and will be using it to tow quite a bit. I have a flat bed trailer right now but am looking to buy an enclosed 7x14 that weighs close to 2,000lbs. Fully loaded with my 2 quads, race bike, mini bike, and necessities I...
  8. Quiet and Performance

Hey this is my first post but trust me there will be a ton to come as I know very little about rangers. I do not own a ranger yet but will be purchasing a 2001 or newer with 4.0 soon. I want to put an exhaust on it but want to keep it as quiet as possible. I use to have a 4.3 s10 with a short...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad