• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Knightrider7880

Comment by 'Knightrider7880' in media 'FCZXTENPJVE7THTGK5A7SASJEQ.jpg'

Must have got a job at Swift! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  2. Ranger Barra Logo 2.png

Ranger Barra Logo 2.png

Fender badge design for my Barra build
  3. Knightrider7880

1995 to 1997 Ranger 2wd ABS

I'm about to start a restomod with Barra Turbo swap on a 1st gen Ranger. One of the mods I plan on doing is swapping the front spindles with modified 95-97 spindles. Did the 95-97 Ranger 2wd have front and rear ABS, or was that on 4wd models only? I'd love if it had front wheel speed sensors so...
  4. Knightrider7880

Engine bay demensions

I'm planning a 1st Gen Ranger Barra build and I just need a few engine bay dimensions. One from the firewall to radiator, one from the crossmember to hood and another from crossmember to face of the firewall
  5. Knightrider7880

1st Gen clutch master options

So I'm planning out a FG Barra Turbo with T56 swap into a 1st Gen Ranger. I'm kinda hung on clutch master cylinder options as I don't believe the OEM one will work connection wise. I'll need something that will take braided line. What are some options for an upgraded clutch master?
  6. Knightrider7880

Newbie to the forums, not to the Ranger

Thanks for the info, I guess I'll be just going with a Super Cap 6ft then lol
  7. Knightrider7880

Newbie to the forums, not to the Ranger

Hey, I'm Lenny from Massachusetts One of my first vehicles was a 1986 Ranger regular cab short bed with a 2.0L 4 speed plus overdrive manual in Light desert tan. It was inherited from my uncle who passed. Was a work truck with no options at all. No power steering, no power brakes, no radio...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad