• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sasdranger

Shiloh, Ohio?? - I may need some help.

Who is in or near Shiloh? I'm thinking about buying a D60 housing on ebay and if he would prefer to sell it to someone local, who would be willing to ship it for me? I can give you some cash dollars for your time/gas.. :biggthump Thanks...
  2. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

So the ranger is on hold for now until I get my new DD/tow rig, but in the mean time I'm gonna keep buying stuff and looking around. My current dilemma has to do with building the D44 or getting a D60... I'm gonna go full hydro, but idk if i should keep the D44 and buy knuckles and HS arms to...
  3. sasdranger

Air Compressors

I got a small craftsman compressor that isn't going to be big enough. so i'm going to return it and get a bigger one. Right now I'm looking at possibly the 30 Gallon, 2hp, 5.5 CFM Husky Pro oiled. and the 33 Gallon, 1.6 HP, 4.8 CFM Craftsman oil less.. Is husky a good compressor? Its got a 4...
  4. sasdranger

radiator relocation..?

(i wasn't sure where to put this) so i've always had the plan to pull my body lift, for multiple reasons.. but i got to looking at my truck the other day and the shackle's wont clear the radiator without the body lift.. The ac condenser will also be in the way but i may just rip all that junk...
  5. sasdranger

sasdranger's SAS thread

sasdranger's SAS thread -no 56K I've had a few people asking me what i did, and instead of typing it over and over i'll make a thread on here. the front axle is from a '78 F-150 still FW - Yukon 5.13s - Full spool - stock shafts for now, chromos when i get the money. the rear axle is from an...
  6. sasdranger

Quick fuse question

never mind. delete this
  7. sasdranger

new guy, kinda

I lurked here a while back, and still do. great info guys :icon_thumby: anyways, i figured i would join (or rejoin?) and say hey, I'm in Austin, Texas. I have a 99, 4x4, 4.0, 5 speed.. got it stock, then did a body lift and 33s, then an rcd on top of it with 35s, then destroyed that and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad