• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sasdranger

Shiloh, Ohio?? - I may need some help.

Who is in or near Shiloh? I'm thinking about buying a D60 housing on ebay and if he would prefer to sell it to someone local, who would be willing to ship it for me? I can give you some cash dollars for your time/gas.. :biggthump Thanks...
  2. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

yea, if i get a kingpin, thats probably what I'll do, depending on how desperate i am to go wheelin.. If I'm in no rush i'll get the double ended ram right off the bat, with high steer, then upgrade the knuckles later.
  3. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

I'm in no rush to wheel.. at this point i just want a new daily driver, the ranger will get done when it gets done, hell a lot of my friends don't have tow rigs, so i could tow their rigs out there in exchange for splitting fuel and a seat in the rig to go wheelin ;) its gonna need a clutch...
  4. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

i know, but eventually I'll get some Reid knuckles, i would rather spend more money than have it break when I really don't need it breaking.. I know a few guys here who have cracks on their stock knuckles, another guy went straight to Reids because he had "heard of/seen too many stock knuckles...
  5. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

well if you still have it in like August I'll let ya know :icon_twisted: i need to get some money saved up for a down payment.. Lookin for an 03 Quad cab 2500 with a HO 5.9 and 6 speed :headbang: yea, i thought about that after i posted lol.. Its jut leaves right now so it shouldn't be hard...
  6. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

thats my issue, if i take the plunge and upgrade the D44 I'm gonna want to keep it and make it live, but then I'm plagued with the weak ball joints and ring gear still.. w/e, like i said, its on hold.. and once i get my new DD the ranger can go under the knife.. I don't plan on being able to...
  7. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

wellll a long long time ago, i was a gentle wheeler, then when i only had 2wd i was pretty hard on stuff, i haven't got a chance to wheel since i did the straight axle.. but i would imagine i'll be kinda nice? I don't like not making an obsticle though, and tend to try and try until i make it...
  8. sasdranger

Need opinons on the D44

So the ranger is on hold for now until I get my new DD/tow rig, but in the mean time I'm gonna keep buying stuff and looking around. My current dilemma has to do with building the D44 or getting a D60... I'm gonna go full hydro, but idk if i should keep the D44 and buy knuckles and HS arms to...
  9. sasdranger

Air Compressors

I got a small craftsman compressor that isn't going to be big enough. so i'm going to return it and get a bigger one. Right now I'm looking at possibly the 30 Gallon, 2hp, 5.5 CFM Husky Pro oiled. and the 33 Gallon, 1.6 HP, 4.8 CFM Craftsman oil less.. Is husky a good compressor? Its got a 4...
  10. sasdranger

D60's?

a 93 F-250 was TTB D50.
  11. sasdranger

EB 9" vs Explorer 8.8"

i would much rather fight the axle getting all the chunks out than have the axle break and walk out before i could get back to camp or somewhere to fix it.
  12. sasdranger

EB 9" vs Explorer 8.8"

i chose the 9" for the simple reason i didn't want c-clips, the aftermarket parts that are available for it... and i split my 8.8 carrier in half.
  13. sasdranger

radiator relocation..?

(i wasn't sure where to put this) so i've always had the plan to pull my body lift, for multiple reasons.. but i got to looking at my truck the other day and the shackle's wont clear the radiator without the body lift.. The ac condenser will also be in the way but i may just rip all that junk...
  14. sasdranger

The gun thread...

yea i posted on RF, wasn't gonna post here but it got brought up.
  15. sasdranger

The gun thread...

it started out with Federals, the extractor wouldn't grab it and pull it out. then with winchesters you had to really yank on the slide to get it to pull the shell out and eject. now with the remingtons it started out acting like the federals, now its just pulling the extractor through the...
  16. sasdranger

The gun thread...

where did i have that posted? i know i typed it... where the hell is it? yea like, go to walmart and spend $22 on 100 shells, it wont shoot those. the heavy dove and STS shells (brass bottoms) are the only 2 3/4" ones i've found to work so far (minus slugs)and i'll be trying a few other ones at...
  17. sasdranger

The gun thread...

my dad has a bunch of guns from my great grand father that he's just holding on to until i get a safe. I want the 1903 really bad though.. soon hopefully.. my first gun purchase was this Remington 870 super express mag 12 gauge. I'm running into issues with cheap 2 3/4" shells jamming up, so...
  18. sasdranger

sasdranger's SAS thread

sasdranger's SAS thread -no 56K I've had a few people asking me what i did, and instead of typing it over and over i'll make a thread on here. the front axle is from a '78 F-150 still FW - Yukon 5.13s - Full spool - stock shafts for now, chromos when i get the money. the rear axle is from an...
  19. sasdranger

Quick fuse question

never mind. delete this
  20. sasdranger

Full-width Dana 44

its not just the yoke i'm worried about, its the whole lower half of the drive shaft.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad