• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lets Play

2008 FX4 transmission issue maybe?

I bought a used 2008 FX4 about 5 months ago. It had 75,000 miles on it when I bought it. I have about 86,000 on it now. It is an automatic transmission and the 5.4 engine. I noticed about a month or so after I bought it that occasionally when it down shifted to second it would hit kinda hard...
  2. Lets Play

A4ld 2 pin vs 3pin connector?

I'm in the middle of swapping transmissions and near the neutral plug (round) there is a 2 wire plug. On one of the trans it is a 2 pin and the other it is a 3 pin. The truck is a 1986 BII 4x4 and the donor is a 92 explorer 4.0 4x4What is this pin/plug for and since the truck only has 2 wires...
  3. Lets Play

Fuel pump or pumps??

OK, I'm confused a little. I believe all the broncos I have had always had 2 fuel pumps. I went to help a buddy tonight and it appears that the pump in the tank was bad so I pulled one from a spare truck and replaced it only to find the pump I pulled was considerably different in appearance...
  4. Lets Play

JD 2 Tubing Bender Dies Model 3 need one

I just got this bender used with some dies and need a 1 3/4" tubing die. Radius is not real critical. 90 degree is OK. I have a 1 5/8" 180 degree that i would be willing to trade with a few dollars. Let me know if anyone has one. Thanks
  5. Lets Play

Solid body mounts vs body mount bushings

I am looking at building a tuff truck to play with, no daily driver. I want about a 2" body lift. What would the pros & cons be of removing the body mount bushings and replacing them with just 3" lift blocks? I eventually want a frame mounted roll cage so I would think this would maybe help...
  6. Lets Play

Axle truss for a Dana 28 & Dana 35

I was looking for an axle truss for one or the other Dana 28/35. I am planning on jumping a 1988 Bronco 2 as a tuff truck. I have the stock axles and also a 92 Explorer donor for the axles. I have a spare Dana 28 from another Bronco. Trying to keep the costs down and do have access to a sheet...
  7. Lets Play

Front Axle Truss for a Dana 28 & Dana 35

I was looking for an axle truss for one or the other Dana 28/35. I am planning on jumping a 1988 Bronco 2 as a tuff truck. I have the stock axles and also a 92 Explorer donor for the axles. I have a spare Dana 28 from another Bronco. Trying to keep the costs down and do have access to a sheet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad