• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rampshit

Be careful when ordering torque monster headers!!

personally I would just wait for them because i feel like it’s next to impossible to get my money back. At least you will have something for the 1000$ you spent.
  2. Rampshit

Thanks for the reply guys still trying to get my money back. He called and said he was going to refund my money However that was over a month ago. And my dispute is still not resolve. i am going to get some legal help now. it has been quite a pain in the butt and I feel like i am not going to...
  3. Rampshit

hey guys! just giving you all a warning. I ordered my torque master headers over a year ago. bob first said 3 months and I would get my swap headers. so I call after 3 month. he said another month so I call again. I keep getting the same answer over and over. so In September I ask for my money...
  4. Rampshit

95 mustang 5.0 into a 99 2.3 ranger

Got the mountaineer now and put a fuel pump in it to make sure it all works seems to drive and run fine pulling the 2.5 out this weekend
  5. Rampshit

The rwd tailshaft slides right on?
  6. Rampshit

Any idea on what tailshaft I will need?
  7. Rampshit

It’s gray and the seats are pretty shot I will add some pics as soon as I pick it up on Wednesday
  8. Rampshit

It is a awd and I would just like it rwd. can I change the transfer case on the awd trans to a regular tail shaft?
  9. Rampshit

Thank you found a 97 mountaineer with a 5.0 for $1000 I pick it up Wednesday.
  10. Rampshit

I went through just about all of those but could not find the information I was looking for about the mustang engine. Looking for a explorer 5.0 now
  11. Rampshit

Thank you so much!! Exactly what I needed to know
  12. Rampshit

Hey guys sorry if I did not find a thread on this if it was already out there but I have a few questions before I buy a engine I have my eyes on. So I am Nick. I have a 99 ranger 2.3 2wd and she died yesterday and was planning on doing a v8 5.0 swap. However I can not find a explorer with one in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad