• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93-4.0 fuel pressure issues +- four psi…. I’m a dork

Seems to me that you have an electrical signal to the coil pack that's cutting out. Where it get's it's signal I have no idea except it must come from the EDIS6, but that's a part that either works or don't work, never seen one intermittant.
  2. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

My clutch engages and disengages about 5 inches or more off the floor, I push my clutch in about 1" for complete disengagement. It's always been like this since I got it 6 years ago.
  3. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

my Iphone definitely did Not give me that option, it only came up when I used my PC. Otherwise I'd have had my password changed in seconds and been FEandGoingBroke again.
  4. 86 Ranger Door Hinge Pins and Bushings

that's another solution, but I don't want to simply have a non bushed pin so I can replace them when they wear out. Rather than having to go back in three years and weld the worn holes back then re-drill.
  5. 86 Ranger Door Hinge Pins and Bushings

Eric that's actually brilliant! I can drop the doors and remove the pins and drill for the new pins and bushings and just those jeep style which are a friggin dream! Thanks for the idea!
  6. 86 Ranger Door Hinge Pins and Bushings

I've used the search box but saw nothing. My drivers door needs new pins and bushings, but these bastages look permament. The top of the pin is peened out, How do you fellas replaces yours?
  7. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

heres mine The fingers are different than the photo you showed me in your stock version, but Identical to what I removed both times.
  8. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

That's the ticket! I need a counter weight version. My first clutch lasted forever never burnt. These two clutches will burn off sitting at idle holding the truck in position at a light. The clutch discs are made of fairy dust.... And the pressure plates are the lightest I've ever felt on...
  9. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

There was Definitely NO forgot password when I was doing this through my phone, and my FEandGoingBroke saved password don't work, but today on my PC there WAS a forgot password link for FE, but this one popped up first and was saved
  10. FEandGoingBroke here under alias Ranger Clutch

Folks, I guess I should start off saying how much I HATE having to create a new effing Name every time I visit because there's no lost password crap for me to fill out... None, just keep trying and my saved passwords no longer worked and I was locked out... OK now for the meat of the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad