• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

FINALLY GOT IT OFF. It only took an air hammer, clutch fan wrench, a ratchet strap, and 3 angry annoyed individuals. Thanks everyone for all the information. 🤘
  2. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

I have the wrenches for the air hammer but just nothing wants to budge
  3. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

Started soaking it in penetration fluid this morning and keep reapplying as the day goes on.
  4. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

Any recommendations on how to stop the pulley from moving. The tension belt wasn't helping because the nut on the puller kept loosening up. I am using the pneumatic clutch fan wrench from harbor freight.
  5. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

Ok. Thank you. Just making sure because that's opposite of what other people were saying. I will try that today some more. It was not budging at all yesterday.
  6. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

As the picture shows, the fan would be spinning to the left to pull in air and if I turn the nut opposite I should be going right. Is that correct?
  7. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

Ok. Thank you very much.
  8. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

Thank you to everyone who is answering. So as I am understanding, if I am standing in front of the truck looking under the hood from grill side. I need to turn towards driver side (right) to loosen?
  9. Walksnotruns22

Right hand thread?

So this may be a very dumb question. I am trying to remove the clutch fan from my 94 Mazda b4000 4.0 and the fan shroud says right hand thread. Is it right had thread as I look at the engine from the grill or right hand thread as it I was sitting in the driver's seat? Thank you in Advance
  10. Walksnotruns22

1994 B4000 Window Problem

It's quite simple when you figure out what the problem is. Hopefully it's only one thing for you instead of the 3 I have to deal with lol
  11. Walksnotruns22

1994 B4000 Mysteries

It just on and off and no wires connected
  12. Walksnotruns22

1994 B4000 Mysteries

The mysteries of buying a pre-owned truck from a dealership are sometimes entertaining. They come with their quirks, flaws and oddities. While I have trying to figure out why my headlight buzzer never goes off I found a random toggle switch mounted under the dash below the steering wheel...
  13. Walksnotruns22

I finally ”fixed" the passenger window. It was a mixture of a lot of different things that are bad. No wonder I couldn't figure it out by troubleshooting one. The passenger window wires on driver side were disconnected, the motor was bad, and passenger switch is bad. I fixed it to the point...
  14. Walksnotruns22

B4000 Fuel Gauge Problem after Replacing Sending Unit

So I was able to get back under there and start testing some wires. The plug in that goes into the sending unit seems to me intermittent. I don't think I will be replacing that. I will go the old school way of just watching the amount of miles I drive or just turn the truck off and watch the...
  15. Walksnotruns22

Guess next time I make that 2.5 hour drive north I will have to pull into junkyard again. Wish we had one closer
  16. Walksnotruns22

Copy that. I been trying to figure out how to take this switch out but can't find out how. The switch has the wires going into the switch. Also the part number on the back of switch I can't find anywhere and nothing comes up online. None of the ones I find online have the same connections in...
  17. Walksnotruns22

Ok. The diagram you posted on a previous thread is the exact colors I have. The driver side will control the new passenger motor (the new one I picked up from junkyard) but not the old one. The passenger side won't control the new one or the old one.
  18. Walksnotruns22

Quick update. I tore down the driver door and found out that someone already replaced the switch. The connects on the driver side switches were loose and fell off. I was able to hold them on to test it only worked on the new motor. Does that mean passenger side switch is bad? I am already...
  19. Walksnotruns22

So I went back and looked at the wiring diagram and grabbed test light. The yellow red wire has constant power and the red yellow has power when hitting switch on passenger side.
  20. Walksnotruns22

So I am properly confused now with this passenger window. I have got a new motor and regulator and it works but I still have a problem. So there is power to driver window and the driver side button for driver window works but not passenger button. The passenger side window button doesn't work on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad