• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2000 Ranger Frame

Those are from Connecticut and New Hampshire aka junk. I'm from NY. This is the frame and they look all the same part. AL5Z-5005-GA (2007 Ford Ranger Frame) in-stock some places. 3L5Z-5005-HB (2000 Ford Ranger Frame) discontinued Unless I get Mazda B4000 Frame
  2. 2000 Ranger Frame

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0l V6 Automatic 4WD 5speed SuperCab 6ft bed. What year frame will work. On website they have a 2007 frame brand new but I don't know if it will work. I googled all over place and found no answer. Body is in best shape except for the frame
  3. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Found out it needs exhaust system the whole thing as I am NY but truck is California emissions only. $2500 or more haha.
  4. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

@RonD okay thanks. I know how vehicle work is that I'm old school cause I had 84 C1500 lasted 5yrs bought $2k spent $3k under the hood no computer or emissions loved it. sucked in winter NY. Traded in for Canada Silverado sold it lol crusty. This 2000 ranger bought with 86k miles now has 95k...
  5. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Okay. But do you know the firing order for 4.0l efi V6 245. My Vin 10th digit is X. As this setup truck doesn't start 3 6 back 2 5 1 4 front This setup truck starts but runs horrible 3 4 back 2 6 1 5 front Plugs and wires(3 and 2) replaced by shop and the other 4 I replaced. Maybe 3 and 2 are...
  6. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Lol not wasting more after bought used for $6,800 last year and almost or put that much in it already for different stuff... Maybe it could be that or I'll change plugs and wires that the other shop put in probably gapped it wrong... If that not it oh well sell it 😂
  7. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Before the gasket blown on intake it ran perfectly no check engine or anything. Just drove to work that day and stop at a light and nothing but smoke says check gauge coolant lvl in red zone... Got to work doing 5-10mph. Shop repair it and now runs like garbage.
  8. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

video if helps or need more
  9. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

No back fire. Starts up fine but driving at certain speed truck does a horrible shaking of the engine and I have to let go of the gas pedal and doing 50mph or less when at stop doing same thing. I can do video
  10. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Yup blew intake manifold gasket. Before it happened everything was running smoothly. So I replaced all plugs except two where replaced. Put them in as shown below 1st attempt Back 3 6 2 5 1 4 Front Truck doesn't start at all 2nd attempt Back 3 4 2 6 1 5 Front Still shakes on idle any speed...
  11. 2000 Ranger Shaking Problem

Blew intake manifold gasket on Friday and had it repaired. Now repair shop says i have a misfire so new plugs wires and coil all in correct order and still shakes. Check Engine light on everything on gauge works perfectly but has P0500 VSS Speed Sensor Malfunction.
  12. California/New York catalytic converter

Yes but a 2001 version 1FM-YFM. But too me someone I bought this used put federal emissions instead of carb compliant or I don't know...
  13. California/New York catalytic converter

These are parts I need but discontinued. XL5Z-5E212-DA F87Z-5230-CA 2 Three way cats,Three Way Cats(2)/2H02S(2)/SFI
  14. California/New York catalytic converter

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger and trying to figure out how many catalytic converter I suppose to have. Cause mine has 5 and that is too expensive and it's so old and has holes in one but no check engine light...
  15. Bed Cross Member Sill Compare

Two photo. One photo Mazda B2500 part I need is number 2 but need all of them cross sill. Two photo is Ford Ranger number 14 which discontinued by Ford and looks same...
  16. Bed Cross Member Sill Compare

Hello I posted a message for welding bed Cross Member Sill. But was wondering if Mazda B2500-B4000 same for 2000 Ford Ranger xlt 6ft bed. Cause Ford's parts sites have 0 parts but Mazda parts site has all of them. Are they same.
  17. Welding

Nah it's all good I'm a going to use bolts with lock nuts on bed. But I'll still get welding machine and start small and work on way to big stuff till I get the hang of it. If I don't like it I'll take a class or watch someone.
  18. Welding

Yup bolts are easy to do lol use rounded top bolts. What size drill bit to use if I'm using bolts. But I work at party rentals and some hand carts/truck are broken that I could test welding...
  19. Welding

Yes too bed support. Thanks looking forward to it.
  20. Welding

I want fix my huge EVAP leak on my 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0l xlt. But I have to buy new Cross-Member Sills 2 or 3 where the tank is. Be getting gasless welding tool but need to know what size wire I need. First time welding but parts are only tac welded don't want spend $800-850 at mechanic or $400...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad