• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 9" drum brake issues: can I reuse cylinder if piston came out?

AutoZone the 9" wheel cylinder part #33904 is $13.99. Just had to replace mine on my 94.
  2. Ignition problems

I have a 94 3.0 ltr manual tranny that I am having frequent starting problems. What I am talking about is the engine will fire up sometimes but not every time. Just today I had to move it and it started right up but about a half hour later it wouldn't start. The engine is turning over but not...
  3. Oxygen sensor problem.....

While changing the oxygen sensors on my truck I ran into a problem removing one of them. It appears that the threads are messed up on the side that I had a lot of problems with. My question is .....is there someone out there who knows what size tap I will need to clean up the threads before...
  4. Running rough when it hits just over 40 mph.....

I have a 94 with the 3.0 and manual trans, was an automatic but I swapped it out. My problem is when I hit that magical 40+ mph it starts to buck a bit, like the darn engine doesn't fire on a cylinder. Am working on doing a tune up but would like some input as to what else I might need to do...
  5. Fuel tank filler neck

I have a 94 with the 7 foot bed. The fuel tank filler neck is splitting down by the tank so I need to replace it. Does anyone know what the difference is between the filler neck that will fit up to a 92 model with a 7 foot bed and one for the 94. Have not been able to find any info on them.
  6. Starter problem on a 3.0

Today when I started the engine I got all kinds of noise like the starter is not disengaging from the flywheel. Worked fine yesterday. Have had the starter tested at Auto Zone and they said it was working fine. Would think that the starter relay is good or the starter would not turn over engine...
  7. 94 auto to 94 manual.....

I recently purchased a 94 with a 3.0/auto in it. My dd right now is a 94 with a 2.3/manual in it. I'm tossing around the idea of converting the auto to a manual. The new to me 94 has a 7ft bed while my dd has a 6ft bed. What am I looking at having to do to make it happen?
  8. hunting and fishing is disgusting!

No matter what you do something has to die for you to survive. Whether it be plants, animals, fish, etc. What ever you are consuming is usually dead, but was once a living object. There is no way around it. You live because it died. I recall an article in the news paper awhile back where a lady...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad