• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 Ford Ranger 302 AWD swap runs great but front tires won't spin.

So I did some searching and havent found anything on the forum about the reason my AWD system isn't working in my swap. I used a 98 Mountainer with every piece of the drivertrain and swap it into my 99 4X4 lifted ranger. The thing is a beast but in 2 inches of snow it gets its ass kicked and I...
  2. Lowering a 4wd?

I am currently in the process of building a 99 Ford Ranger 4X4 into a twin turbo charged AWD beast. So keep rocking on your build. My intentions are to lower it as far as I can without putting too much stress on the axles. Instead of the 302 from the mountaineer I am going to build a bullet...
  3. 98 or newer Ranger single cab 4x4 stepside V8

Ok it's been awhile since I have started a thread but I am taking on a new project. I built a 300 hp 2.3l Turbo 97 Ranger with a DP head. It's fast but it doesn't hook and I even put a full posi Explorer rear end. I am going to sell it and buy a 98 or newer Ranger 4x4 and I am going to take a...
  4. 96 Ranger 2.3l turbo swap starting......now!

Just picked up an 88 Merkur XR4Ti with LA3 already installed and a few other aftermarket parts. I am about to start the swap today. I only have a couple of questions. 1. Will I have to do any pinouts due to the fact I am useing the xr4ti's wire harness, computer, motor and trans. If so...
  5. Adjustable fuel pressure regulator?

Hey everyone I just started my first turbo 2.3 project. I have a few questions and I hope someone can help me so I can get this thing rockin. I am going to start with what I have. I have a 96 Ford Ranger 2.3l, 5 speed, 2wd short bed. I have already installed a boost gauge, Air/Fuel Ratio...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad