• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rolled it, body swap?

So I rolled my 1995 standard cab and it is now very beat up, what should I do about this? How much would it cost to have a body swap done? Like buy a broken ranger and give mine a new shell. Note: I am not in a position to do this my self due to my current place of residence. What other ideas...
  2. bench seats for 1995 standard cab ranger?

Has anyone replaced the 60/40 seats with bench seats so as to maintain the 3 person capacity but, without the spit?
  3. 2.3 to 3.0 95 ranger 2wd manual

Is a 3.0L transmission a drop in replacement for a 2.3l in terms of how it mounts and every thing (engine and computers aside)? This question is because i would like to put a vw diesel in my truck but they only have the kits for 3 and 4 liter transmissions. Given that the electrical and...
  4. KOHLER diesel swap to 2.3l 95 ranger

what all would be involved in installing kohler kdw1003 in a 95 ranger 2wd? The transmission is gone so a new stock or alternative one would be needed regardless. It would be dead slow but very reliable/cheap to work on.
  5. 2.3l to vw diesel swap 95 ranger 2wd

so my 95 ranger needs a new transmission and i would like to make it a diesel at the same. However in order to use a kit like those at tdconversions.com i would need a 3.0l transmission in place of my 2.3l trans. Since it would be replaced anyways this isn't a loss in money only extra...
  6. 6 vs 8 tooth M5R1 transmission for 95 ranger 2wd

so I was wondering how I know weather I need a 6 or 8 tooth? Thanks https://perazon.com/m5r1-manual-transmission-for-ford-95-97-ranger-2-3l-2wd-5-speed-8-tooth-green-zumbrota-drivetrain/ VS...
  7. 95 2.3l compatible transmissions

I have a presumably high mile (od stoped at 182k) probably closer to 300k 1995 ford ranger 2.3l MT with the transmission growling in all gears but 4th so i assume the transmission is very worn and was wondering what cars/trucks used the same transmission engine combo so that i could keep my eye...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad