• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BenG

LSD Options

Alright I I'll put one in the rear I really appreciate everything y'all said and I will come back once I get it and probably need help figuring out how it works and how to install it but untill then thank y'all so much
  2. BenG

LSD Options

It is still my daily so the turning ability is a bit concerning it's my first time messing around with axles so if you think just doing the rear axle is ok I'd like to just do that but if both is recommended I'll do both
  3. BenG

LSD Options

Thank all of y'all for all the information it seems like my best option would be the lock right locker for what I want it to do my only concern is do I also need to install one in the d35 upfront of can I get way with just the rear as I haven't had any problems up front yet and don't really...
  4. BenG

LSD Options

Hello guys I've been working on my truck constantly I've rebuilt the 3.0 and it's been running great I has out with some friends and and the truck got hung up and we all noticed it was a one wheel wonder after looking at the tag on the diff and door it's a 7.5 ring gear 3.73 gears open diff i...
  5. BenG

New to the forum

I don't really know it's my first 4wd just been doing some quality of life stuff just had the AC re built an a new set of tires was considering a 4 inch lift but really don't know
  6. BenG

New to the forum

Hey everyone proud new owner of a 1994 Mazda B3000 4x4 first time manual owner

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad