• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ghost_rader

question for the ford experts about a '94

so i have a '94 4.0l 5 speed, and the fuel milege isn't what i think it should be. since i have had the truck, the fuel filler neck has been cracked, and reciently started leaking when i fill the truck up all the way. could this mess with fuel milege on an older truck?
  2. ghost_rader

New(to me) winch!!

so, i picked up a lightly used warn 8000# winch with a reciever mount for 400.00 the other day. and since i am going to fab up a new bumper in the spring i didn't want to buy alot to mount it, so i am in the final stages of making a front mount reciever to tuck right under the bumper and stay...
  3. ghost_rader

factory seat cover?

i have a 94 splash with a power drivers bucket seat and i'm looking for an oem( of like oem) seat cover because my seat is ripped. i've looked in the junk yards around here and can't find anything worth grabbing. just wondering if someone makes a stock replacement cover for the seat or if i...
  4. ghost_rader

its too early for this !!

I know that this is normal in some areas, but not so much in northern jersey this is today Oct. 28, 2008 in Jefferson on rt. 181:no2:
  5. ghost_rader

F250 vs mitsu gallant Ford tough

so my girl has an 03 F250 and some dumbass B**** slammed into her head on in a parking lot. she was driving through with no headlights on at night. the car deployed both airbags and crunched back about 12+ inches on the drivers side, pissed all its coolant and trans fluid out, i'm pretty sure...
  6. ghost_rader

check out my score

i just picked these PIAA fog lights up yesterday from the bone yard for 5 bills, pulled tham apart and threw on some paint and their good to go(didn't even have to replace the bulbs)
  7. ghost_rader

went out for a short trail ride

my brother and i went out on some power lines and and crawled a couple rocks, i was more the recovery truck, but i still got some nice shots of the ranger.
  8. ghost_rader

gas milege sucks

I have a 94 4.0 ranger 5spd and i am sure somethhing is wrong, but i can't figure it out. i am getting around 10 mpg weather i am on the highway or driving around the city. I have given the truck a full tune-up plugs,wires,air, pcv, fuel filter, it has a new converter, new o2 sensors, cleaned...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad