• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. RangerDoug805

Looking for camper shell recos

Hi, I have a 2020 Ranger (6 ft bed; not crew cab) and am looking for recommendations on best camper shell topper Ideally snug fit; as light as possible; lockable with blacked out windows SnugTop, Leer, what works best?
  2. RangerDoug805

Looking for reco on toppers

Hi I have a 2020 2WD 6 ft bed - standard cab I want a topper / shell with windows (ideally fiberglass or alum) more for simple camping (not commercial/tools etc.) Interested to hear folks' views on best options?
  3. RangerDoug805

Roof rails for 2 door 2020 Ranger?

Is this the kit you mean? https://www.thule.com/en-us/roof-rack/fit-kits/kit-145063-_-145063
  4. RangerDoug805

Will they work with the 2 door standard size cab (not crew cab)?
  5. RangerDoug805

Hi, Was hoping to fit roof rails on my 2020 Ranger (small cab - not crew cab) but must admit have not seen any Ford offerings... I evetually want to be able to fit two solar panels to the roof rails (and remove them when I don't need them) and thought this might be a good solution Does anyone...
  6. RangerDoug805

Looking for Camping Shell & Sleeping Platform fabrication options (805)

Hi I am a new Ranger owner and am in the market for a camper shell AND a sleeping platform I think I understand the options for toppers / camper shells but Can you guys recommend an option for a sleeping platform? Do you know of anyone in Cali (93001) that manufacture to order or are there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad