• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 88 ranger Delete the second inline fuel pump

Yes i saw that but couldnt find the link that he was referring too I have saw a read ways that different ones have done also would need to know what kind of pump was used in tank to provide enough pressure to eliminate the in frame one
  2. 88 ranger Delete the second inline fuel pump

hey guys not new here just not been on here and I too have the same problem with the two pump problem seriously this has been a long ongoing project with lots of problems a long the way not related too My Ranger I have a 1988 extended 4x4 i have replaced the tanks and pumps now for the fifth...
  3. Not new Exactly

Finally found problem actually problems I found a very corroded 3 pin connector coming across the engine tried to find a replacement but couldnt so just butt spliced together for now,also cheked computer and didnt see any problems,but battery terminal back on it fired and died, checked strader...
  4. Not new Exactly

so if i understand correctly if the tps sensor is shorted by un plugging it should make it run? i pulled computer cheked and saw nothing out of normal cleaned contact tips and re install and see if i get voltage at injectors but appears computer is a re manufacture one
  5. Not new Exactly

well it was a build project that never got done and i have replaced tanks pumps filters regulater about four times now so last time i took tank off cleaned put in new unit pulled frame pump checked it ant it pumps so put all back together added fresh gas rear tank pump cycles have good visual...
  6. Not new Exactly

Hey been along time used to belong but a past life it seems ago had several Rangers and Bronc.2 over the years but Got problem with my 88 Ranger

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad