• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. marcehboy

Ranger II

Here She is. Let the questions Fly. Bought it like so... Started fixing it. Picked this up for free. Ran and drove perfect. Everything went in a new direction.
  2. marcehboy

BIGFOOT Cruiser

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1753797889.html
  3. marcehboy

64-inch chevy and 2wd f-150 leafs

I want to know which are stiffer. I have both and cant decide wich to use. its for a bronco II. I want soft but still a few inches of lift out of them.
  4. marcehboy

90' BII Rebuild----->> Build-up

It all started when a kid at my school told me he picked up a bronco 2 last spring. This fall he was in my math class and told me he totaled it over the summer. We got to dealing and I ended up getting it in my yard for $100. Its got the stock 2.9 with twin sticks and manuel hubs and it all...
  5. marcehboy

New parts!!

Picked up these today. Found them in uncle henrys for $100 dollars new in the box.
  6. marcehboy

Homemade Lift For Bronco II

I bought a 1990 2.9l V6 5 speed bronco II for $100. It was hit in the front so I bought a donor truck to fix it up with. The donor truck is an 89 2wd supercab ranger with the same motor. So far I have removed both front clips including inner fenders and radiator supports. I have a set of 33s i...
  7. marcehboy

Ebay car hauler ranger

This was on ebay and yes it still has a 6 in it:D
  8. marcehboy

Let Me see you CB!

I am looking for a place to mount my CB in my 97. I fyou have any pics of yours that would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad