• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Suggestions please

Has anyone used Proenginebuilder.com to buy parts? Anyone know the quality of their parts?
  2. Rebuild or salvage yard

Yeah I was going to do the rebuild myself so that will save on labor and it's about 400$ in parts... I can't seem to find a motor from a junk yard any lower then around 600.
  3. Rebuild or salvage yard

So my engine has a bad compression issue so I'm looking for advice would it cheaper to go to the salvage yard for a "new" motor or rebuild. It's a 95 ranger with a 3.0l in it 2wd.
  4. Werid issue with my exhaust

It has spark. I still need to run a fuel pressure test. But all the components are new except the lines and rail which were blown out when I changed the pump, fpr filter and injectors. It was literally running right before I put the Y pipe on.
  5. Werid issue with my exhaust

So I have a 95 ford ranger 3.0l v6. I had it running but I had no exhaust on it only the stock manifolds I'm building a new exhaust for it. I went to the junk yard over the weekend to find a Y pipe. I find one and clean it up and install it on the truck then I try and start the truck and I can't...
  6. Catalytic converter choice.

And it runs good with no issues
  7. Catalytic converter choice.

Yeah state laws in Virginia just require you to have. Not what kind to have
  8. New here and need a little information

Anyone think the MAF could be broken?
  9. Catalytic converter choice.

But do I have to get a cat like the one on here or can I get a single one
  10. Catalytic converter choice.

They have 3 on mine 2 on the y pipe and one after the cat
  11. Catalytic converter choice.

I think they are both upstream Yea they do
  12. Catalytic converter choice.

I'm trying to choose a new catalytic converter for my 95 ford ranger 3.0 2wd. What are yalls thoughts about it?
  13. New here and need a little information

So the engine isn't going to run right till I get the exhaust hooked up properly and properly install the O2 sensors into the exhaust, The reason the exhaust got messed up was because I wasn't thinking it threw very well and I cut the Y pipe in a very bad spot to remove the old exhaust manifolds...
  14. New here and need a little information

So if I plug in the O2 sensors will it run better even if they aren't screwed into the exhaust?
  15. New here and need a little information

Thanks I have visited this site alot I just finally got around to making an account.
  16. New here and need a little information

Yes I'm running the stock exhaust manifolds. So once I install the y pipe I can run it straight back as long I just go over the axle? It also has a new fpr I haven't done a test on it yet but I'm going to. Yes I understand the firing order I have the book for the vehicle, I Don't have the...
  17. New here and need a little information

I sorry I should rephrase it. I have to start the truck with holding the gas pedal down and then start playing with the gas pedal until it finally starts.....It has brand new injectors and there isn't any fuel leaking out on the top of the motor. So could the fuel go anywhere else if it's...
  18. New here and need a little information

And also with me having no exhaust on the truck could that be the reason I can only start the truck by hold the gas pedal to the floor?
  19. New here and need a little information

Hey guys. So I'm looking for a little Info. As of right now I have no exhaust on my truck (95 ranger xlt 3.0 2wd). The truck runs weak but runs. Now I'm trying build my own exhaust from the Y pipe on back. I went to the junk yard find me a Y pipe, is it better to have the rest of the piping as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad