• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Corner Light?

I have black housing Altezza taillights and i am looking into getting some projector headlights(w/black housing) but my question is does anybody make the black housing corner lights if so can you give me a link or tell me where to get them thanks in advance.
  2. Roll pans

i am new to the mini truck scene(I am a mustang man). So my question is what is a good company to order a rollpan from? Also i am looking for one with a cutout or something for a trailer hitch to stick through, because i want to add a hitch after the rollpan is installed. thanks in advance.
  3. 8.8 swap questions.

but other than relocating that does any body know if they are the same length.
  4. 8.8 swap questions.

I just bought my 1993 ranger it has the 4.0 so after reading(and crawling under the truck) found out it has an 8.8 w/3.08 gears. My question is i have an 8.8 out of a 88 mustang w/3.73 gears will it be a diret bolt in or should i just change the gears.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad