• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. shaun_kite

1997 V8 Ranger Prerunner

1997 Ford Ranger Engine: 302 (HO) 5.0 EFI with intake, custom headers, and Corvette injectors, Transmission: Built GM Turbo 400 Front Suspension: Giant Motorsports Equal Length I-beams w/Giant cross over steering. 2.5x14 King coil-overs. King 4" hydraulic bump stops. Strapped at 22" travel...
  2. shaun_kite

VIN # Locations

Here is the issue.. I am trying to register my truck, a 1997 Ranger (pictured below) The truck has passed on everything except for the fact that the only VIN they can find is the one on the dash. They believe the one on the door jam was painted over so we are going to try to paint stripper and...
  3. shaun_kite

My 1997 Ford Ranger project

97 Ford Ranger EXT cab 302 V8 5.0 w/new TH400 tranny +9 over equal length Beams and x over steering up front strapped @ 22" travel 3 Linked strapped @ 28" travel everything new in the rear end w/spool 32 Gallon fuel cell 1 3/4 bumper-bumper cage King 2.5 bumps and coils on each corner, Had...
  4. shaun_kite

302 V8 in my Ranger- Street Legal Issues and Other Questions..

Hey guys. I am currently in the process of buying my dream truck, a 1997 Ranger that I have been wanting for about 4 years now. The issue is this.. It has a 302 V8 out of an older year mustang and is not currently street legal. It is actually currently Green Stickered. I am going to add a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad