• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. installing fog lights behind grille?

Ive seen its on a lot of 01+ rangers and i was wondering which lights i need to fit back there and the process of going about it.. also i have what i think is a oil/tranas cooler back there too.. does this cause a problem? thanks!!!
  2. 93 ranger 2wd help

this isnt my truck as i have an 01 edge.. my buddy has a 93 ranger edge and is looking to mod it pretty inexpensively but be able to have some fun with it in prerunner fashion. i see a lot of stuff about these beams etc but i have no clue what it is since i run a completely different...
  3. brenthal industries?

I saw a post about them on another site and i inquired with them about being their test fit vehicle for their mid/chase kit. Before i go through with it.. have any of you guys heard anything good or bad about them? thanks! and of course ill keep posted with how it all goes.
  4. tire size

so im at the point of my new rims and tires. im stuck between 31's, 32's, 33's i want the bigger ones i believe but dont want excess stress on my drivetrain or have to change my gearing or need better/bigger axles etc for quite some time. so advantages/disadvantages of tire size for a...
  5. new guy with an edge

2001 ranger edge 2wd black 4.0 v6 picked it up a couple months ago its my first truck but ive been building cars for a long time. washed up drifter getting into prerunners born and raised in santa clarita california and now live in minnesota. i visit cali still often and am going back this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad