• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ARE Camper on 2020 Ranger Nightmare

They finally lined it up correctly after i was showing the owner/manager pictures from the are website that it wasn't lined up correctly, and ARE apparently called the dealer as well. I understand that the bulkhead on the 20 Ranger is weird, but they should figure out how to do it right. My...
  2. ARE Camper on 2020 Ranger Nightmare

Holy Crap!!!! that is the funniest thing i've heard all week!!!!
  3. ARE Camper on 2020 Ranger Nightmare

Yes they used seal tape. If you look at the first picture you can see the edge of the cap sitting right on the tape ontop of the bulkhead, instead of the edge being over the bulkhead. I apologize if I was not clear, but the last sentence starts "Fast forward to purchasing....."
  4. ARE Camper on 2020 Ranger Nightmare

So I dont sound like a total A-hole let me start by saying I purchased a second hand ARE cap for my 2010 Sport Trac. I installed it myself and never had a problem with it. When I bought the cap there was no key. I called the local ARE dealer and they ordered one for me. When I went to pick it up...
  5. Bed Liner with Topper Cap

I throw a tarp down, pull it out, shake it out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad