• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chevy 2.5 crank in 2.3

is it possible to put a chevy 2.5 crank in a 2.3. anyone herd of such a thing. i was told it can be done.
  2. turbo 2.3

hey i got this turbo 2.3 that i picked up to put in a 83 ranger that had a regular 2.3. this motor is late 70s early 80s with a 2bbl. im wondering how this thing will fit and what mods will have to be made if any, i have the 5speed from the truck too, im not sure if that will work or not. any...
  3. 2.3 head gasket

im doing some work on the 2.3 out of my ranger. my plans were to replace the main seals and head gasket. i pulled the head off and i couldnt really tell any leaking on the gasket. im pretty sure it was burning water, and there was pressure in the radiator. there were 2 head bolts that had rusty...
  4. transmissions

i have a c6 i plan on using in my swap on my 92 2wd. how does the c6 compare to a c4 as far as fitting, and any mods that need to be made.
  5. carbed 88 or 89

quick question, i have the intake and 2bbl carb from a 81 302. will this intake work if i were to take a late 80s say 88 or 89 fuel injected 302 and make it carburated with the intake i have.
  6. eating starters

my 83 2.3 ranger keeps eating starters, ill put a different one in and it will sound work fine for a while then start to grind and eat it up. all the teeth are on the flywheel and all the bolts have been tight so idk what to do
  7. eating starters

my 83 2.3 ranger keeps eating starters, ill put a different one in and it will sound work fine for a while then start to grind and eat it up. all the teeth are on the flywheel and all the bolts have been tight so idk what to do
  8. fuel pump

will the stock 4.0 fuel pump and lines be better than to run a mechanical pump on a 302
  9. C-6 trans.

has anyone used a c-6 in a swap or will this tranny work at all
  10. motor mounts

im trying a 302 swap in my 92 2wd ranger and i need some motor mounts, i heard some mustang gt motor mounts will work, im kinda on a junkyard budget so id like to see if i could find some mounts out of another car/truck but i dont know which ones will work
  11. cruise control

got a 83 2.3 ranger, and the vaccum hose coming out of the cruise unit isnt hooked up and i was wondering if anyone knew what it hooked up to...
  12. 302 Info

hey i have a 92 ranger 2wd that had the 4.0 in it. i plan on putting a 302 w/c4 in it, im trying to plan this out as best i can. basically the 4.0 v6 an tranny are gone and all the stock harnesses and wiring is left. what i wanna know is what should go and what i should keep to make this...
  13. Trans brake

i was wondering wat a trans brake is and how it works.
  14. C4 bellhousing

i was wondering if the crown vics with the 302 w/C4 have the smaller diameter bellhousing like the mustang II.
  15. 2.3 intake.....

will the intake off a 2.0 round intake port (off a 70's pinto) match up to the round ports on my 83 2.3 ranger?
  16. 2.3 fuel problem

i have a 93 tempo with the 2.3 in it. it was going to be a derby car so i dropped the tank out of it. i put my own tank in and fuel pump in. i tried to start and nothin. its got spark and its getting fuel through the fuel rail to the injectors, but theres not any fuel gettin shot into the...
  17. intake

i got a intake with the 2bbl carb off a 74 pinto with round intake ports, will it bolt up and work with my 83 ranger with the round intake ports and 1 bbl carb. both are 2300.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad