• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wax on, Wax off now what?

Wax on, Wax off now what? Just wondering what you guys do when it comes to waxing? It’s getting rather chilly out where I live and I should be putting a nice thick layer of wax on the truck. I was going to hold off and do it on a nice semi-warm day (Hopefully we still get one or two) but...
  2. Satellite Radio.

On my new Ranger I have, I think its 6 months of SIRIUS satellite radio and I'm just looking at how much its going to cost: "Take advantage of our monthly subscription rates of only $14.99* a month!" http://www.siriuscanada.ca/en/choose/consumer.aspx I'm woundering if its really worth it? So...
  3. Bench seat covers?

I have gone into Canadian Tire and looked for seat cover for my 60/40 bench seat while they do seem to have covers they are for straight benches and don’t accommodate for the arm rest / storage area. Does Ford make one for this style of seat or is there one on the market that someone knows of...
  4. Stock Bed Liners

I’m picking up my new truck in a few days 2008 Ranger. I get it with a bed liner, because I tend to use a truck as a truck (stone, dirt, scuba gear, etc) I’m a little concerned about having these big-a*s holes in the box liner where Ford put these damn tie downs. I also take all my vehicles...
  5. Manual Transmissions

Manual Transmissions Where is a question I have been wondering for along time, and its come time to find a TRUE answers for it. Auto vs. Manual I’m looking into buy a NEW Ranger, more then likely a V6, 3.0L and I personally have always had an automatic, why I’m not sure. Now I know that this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad