• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Im still here.

I showed up before the end of last year showing off the Ranger that my father built me a while back. This would be the first Forum that I ever tried to join or be a part of. I'm not very punctual on posting. I promised a build thread and lots of things that I still have intentions of doing. I...
  2. 90s style GT exhaust on sguare Ranger?

If I ever get this Frankenstein invention in my head together I will let you know how it sounds
  3. 90s style GT exhaust on sguare Ranger?

Wow they sure do make it. I do not believe this was available through LMC or anywhere when we were building the truck back in 2011. But that's very close to what I'm putting together so obviously I'm not a genius. Haha very cool and I appreciate everyone's input on this.
  4. 90s style GT exhaust on sguare Ranger?

When we were building the truck my dad thought that it looked a lot like something that Ford would have made. He wanted to Ranger GT emblems on the fender but we never did. That would be the main reason for the question I'm asking because if it looks really good then it would add to the factory...
  5. 90s style GT exhaust on sguare Ranger?

you're absolutely right about the LX. that's what I meant without a doubt. Got the bed off the truck and I'm fabbing up an exhaust system that I don't think I've ever seen before. Surely I can't be the only one that has turned a single into dual like this. I'm going to post pics for people to...
  6. 90s style GT exhaust on sguare Ranger?

Hope everyone's doing good today. Just a quick question and wondering because I have never seen it. A 90s style stainless exhaust that runs out the back of our trucks like the old Mustang had. You know where you can see the exhaust from the tire out . Tucked up clean. I have looked around and...
  7. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Hoping to have pictures of a two into one back one back out to two dual exhaust tomorrow to show.
  8. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Thank you for showing interest in our build. Everybody knows that you gain a great sense of accomplishment and pride when others are interested in your work.
  9. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Please don't fry me for asking but do I start a thread as a build thread? Is there any limit to upload pictures for this? Is there a section for me to do this or just under me. Please guys don't roast me too bad for asking. I have been trying to do this since 2011 and Im just not that guy that...
  10. Brànd new long time mèmber.

running in the town. Took these Quick Picks before I left to get my new fuel pump and assorted exhaust equipment. I know these pictures are pretty nice looking but I'm really a shame that how this truck looks right now. I will promise to get the build thread up so you can see just how beautiful...
  11. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Oh by the way don't worry about the balls because I've had a wife, children and a couple of ex-girlfriend since then haha. No all you need is a gigantic mental block between common sense and reality.
  12. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Oh wow. Man I'm not going to lie. I do believe that this is a gorgeous truck but I don't want to be arrogant or come off as expecting. To get a comment like that is certainly respected and appreciated. I am getting ready to cut apart a handmade aluminum ladder rack for a Hardbody Nissan because...
  13. obd1 = obd FUN... OR, why I am mad at my truck right now

I don't know about you but I believe if I allowed myself, I would have body slammed my truck without even breaking a sweat.
  14. Brànd new long time mèmber.

And thank you man I appreciate it
  15. Brànd new long time mèmber.

94 Explorer seats. The entire frame was taken off of the bench 60/40 and was applied to the Explorer seats.
  16. Brànd new long time mèmber.

I appreciate it very much. I have just gone through the relay, fuse ,fusible link, broken wire, fuel pump, connector, inertia switch Rodeo. I know that the ranger was meant for me. Nothing seems to happen in my world without an absolute fist fight and this truck is surely the heavyweight...
  17. Brànd new long time mèmber.

Started looking at this website in late 2010. Since then I have found myself on this site a lot. I'm doing this because, in 2011 my father started dissecting a 1991 Ranger all the way down to just a frame with nothing on it except what was welded or riveted. I took possession of the truck in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad