• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Manual Trans Floor Boot Seal

The flat rubber seal screwed to the floorboard. Mine is ripped. Please see photo.
  2. 1990 Bronco II Red Interior - Nice !

I saw an extremely nice red cloth interior in a 1990 Bronco II at a salvage yard I frequent. Everything is still intact. I'll get pictures soon, maybe Friday. If anyone is interested, let me know.
  3. 1990 4x4 Rear ABS Malfunction ?

When making a sharp turn the truck acts as if it's in 4x4 mode. I removed the actuating motor and it showed 2x4 mode. I drove it again today about a mile or two with no problems. But again, when making a sharp turn it acted the same. I left the truck running while I removed the actuator. Again...
  4. Power Window Motor Repair

There are other posts regarding this problem including a nice write up. Thanks to these post I repaired my 1990 Ranger. The Help #74410 states for "various Ford models 2003-1965". The window regulator gear plugs are nylon and measure 1/2" diameter by 7/16" length. In short, these plugs break...
  5. Got A Second Ranger

Found this one local. 2.9 AT 4x4. Never owned a 4x4 before. It runs and drives but has coolant in the oil. I understand the 89+ heads are less prone to cracking. So I'm hoping it's a simple head gasket(s) repair. Any tips from anyone experiencing the same?
  6. My Build - Ranger SHO / Ranger GT

My 1st post here. With having 6 SHO's and extensive parts this route seems feasable. I currently have a Nissan reg cab and love it. However, I need an ext cab for my business I plan to start soon. Here's the one I plan to convert. It has 95k miles, is rust free and has a bad motor and trans (2.9...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad