• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BW 1354 T Case problems

Just returned from the dealership and after a day of diagnosing I was told I needed the T case R & R. Apparently, they just don't open these things up. After the sticker shock ($2,000) I have decided to shop for a good indy mechanic. I am curious if any other members have had similar problems...
  2. A strange clunk after service

Great site and a wonderful knowledge base. Here's my situation. Self diagnosed and had a Ford dealership replace the front pinion seal. ($135 in Nor. CA) After driving away on the asphalt, I shifted in and out of 4WD several times. On several occasions, not every time, I heard a very loud...
  3. Newbie with Question

My 03 SC 4WD has 66K miles and there's a leak (not cracked) on the front differential. Anyone out there know what kind of labor I'm looking at to remove and replace the seal. I'm a optimist and hope there is no internal damage. Thanks
  4. A little help please

Newbie here. I am trying to determine which front differential I have. My Ranger is 2003 supercab 4WD (66K) and appears to be leaking. I want study up before going into the stealership for repairs. Thanks And yes, my profile is coming.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad