• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Briebennett17

B2 with little to no heat

Okay , placement ?
  2. Briebennett17

Okay thank you for the I'd on the electrical .. We have good flow everywhere but foot setting . Nothing but a trickle at feet . The heater core lines or ran open . As to the damper is that controlled by the blend door on top of the hvac box?
  3. Briebennett17

4.0 exhaust upgrade

Update : after all the illegal / legal ways to do this we swapped the cats and now have a flowmaster bullet. The sound and speed have been restored and no more stalls . Thanks y'all
  4. Briebennett17

morning y'all . What is this electric component for ? . Our trouble we are having is the heat is minimal and we have replaced core , done a full flush and the lines are new, also has a new 190 therm . We did notice that there isn't a heater valve with vacuum assistance is that a problem . Just...
  5. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

It is on the rear and it was two pieces when we took it off . I heading to the part store to see if I can have parts pulled for me. Thank you for all you help
  6. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

Last question . Is there a certain depth the tone ring should be place ? It is currently seated fully .
  7. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

Okay thank you I'll check which rotors I picked up . And get on the sensor. Do I need new tone rings if mine are in decent shape ? I used the old ones on the new rotor which I believe I picked up (2 wheel abs rotor ) the wrong ones from what your saying
  8. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

The bearings is what lead to the repair . The tone ring wasn't set fully and there was a groove worn on driver wheel sensor . I didn't replace . Should I tear down and replace rotor and sensor ?
  9. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

Dang really crap my rotors when purchased I did two wheel not 4 because the third line went to the axles and split . Crude ... so change rotors again ?
  10. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

Fluid level is at max . I believe I have 2 wheel abs. Yes i was able to disconnect to reset and light but still after a few stops the flashing returns
  11. Briebennett17

Abs moduel bad ?

Hey yall , my 95 4.0 4x4 is having stopping issues. My abs light flashes and occasionally stays on after a hard stop . Flip of a coin with short stops sometimes if feels as if the pedal shudders and my wheels are locking. I can even hear a squelch on one tire . We just did rotors and...
  12. Briebennett17

4.0 exhaust upgrade

After yesterday's fiasco we have learned we need new cats . So a upgrade is in our feature. What's the best performance/ sound for a 95 with a 4.0 and keeping the oe manifold
  13. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

So after doing some digging we noticed that all emission components are oe with the ford stamp . That puts most of them around 25 + years old . We bought the truck from one owner at 120k After that it went to my younger brother who drove it as his high schoolttuck / 4x4 beater . Up in till...
  14. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

My husband said he did the plugs last weekend when he changed out the thermostat ,waterpump , tps . I was hoping the computer would clear in it's own for the tps . Looks like I need to clear and get some miles back under her. Also the o2 I pulled was oe ford . All components we have been...
  15. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

So keep in mind I have disconnected bank one sensor 1 . Codes are . P0155 P1151 P0122
  16. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

I'm sorry . I will reword the original. What would be to long and do you suggest a preferred brand then stock cats ?
  17. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

Misfire plug 6 , o2 fault , that's all I remember . It was hot i placed a piece of paper near it and it curled like hold near a fire
  18. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

No I was just broke down on the side of the road and had to pull the 02s to even be able to limp it to the house . I was wondering if it was possible as a quick fix till I could send it to the shop .
  19. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

I wasn't aware of that . I apologize . I just recently spent two hours on the side of the road with the truck not even able to keep running . When I inspected it I found to glowing red cats . I was able to pull the o2s to get home . Was just wondering what I could do till I could get a proper fix
  20. Briebennett17

4.0 Cats Glowing

Hi , I have a 1995 ranger 4.0 Can I remove the cats and stright pipe to the muffler ? I was just sitting on the side of the road as the cats have clogged up and the only way to check the truck from stalling was to remove the 02 plugs . Not looking for long term just a temporary fix .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad